• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

A farmer mowed a smiley into his corn field near Dortmund, Germany, Thursday, Aug. 10, 2023. After days of heavy rain, the summer weather is returning to Germany, long awaited for the grain harvest.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Near where i lived as a child there was a woman lived nearby, she was a supervisor at a sweat shop. She fired a guy who got revenge by mixing a batch of agricultural fertiliser in a watering can and writing the four letter "c" word large across her lawn.

She had the word lush and verdant across her lawn, it took 3 years to grow out

Shadow Wolf

@Revoltingest
Yesterday there was a cop going down the freeway with lights on, siren off, going half the speed limit and driving down the middle of the road to block those behind him. I didn't want to exit off because I was extremely curious as I've never seen this one before and I want to see what's going on. Next on ramp comes up amd there are several cars merging onto the freeway. Piggly wiggly apparently couldn't juggle all them and keep the bs stunt going because he turned his light off and got in the left lane and nothing else of it after that. A mile later he exited off the freeway.

ChristineM

Premium Member
@Revoltingest
Yesterday there was a cop going down the freeway with lights on, siren off, going half the speed limit and driving down the middle of the road to block those behind him. I didn't want to exit off because I was extremely curious as I've never seen this one before and I want to see what's going on. Next on ramp comes up amd there are several cars merging onto the freeway. Piggly wiggly apparently couldn't juggle all them and keep the bs stunt going because he turned his light off and got in the left lane and nothing else of it after that. A mile later he exited off the freeway.

Traffic cops do that in the UK. Called a rolling block. It's used to break the traffic so emergency services ahead can have a clear road to sort out an accident.

When cleared the cop gets a message to let it go.

Shadow Wolf

Traffic cops do that in the UK. Called a rolling block. It's used to break the traffic so emergency services ahead can have a clear road to sort out an accident.

When cleared the cop gets a message to let it go.
I thought that at first, but the fact he quit doing it when the road got a little more congested made me doubt that, and then there was no accident or emergency vehicles to be found so the rollimg block seems very doubtful.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I thought that at first, but the fact he quit doing it when the road got a little more congested made me doubt that, and then there was no accident or emergency vehicles to be found so the rollimg block seems very doubtful.

The accident may have been 10 or 20 miles ahead. Or then again it might just have been a jerk.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

dog-eats-passport-threatening-massachusetts-couples-wedding-in-italy-64e148110334b.jpg

The couple went to City Hall on Thursday to get their marriage license and letter of intent, and then they went out to dinner. When they got back to their South Boston home, a nightmare was unfolding before their eyes; their 1.5-year-old golden retriever was eating his own dinner -- Frattaroli's passport.

"Chickie" chewed out the first four pages of the passport, several back pages and a stamp from Mexico where the couple got engaged a few years ago.

"When you first looked at the passport, it didn't look like it was super damaged," Mazri explained.

But once the couple got a closer look, they realized it was bad -- very bad.

"It was like every important page. Like all of his personal information -- completely torn up, his picture page was torn up, the barcode on the back of the passport was torn up," Mazri said, adding that "Chickie" is a "very good dog."

"She's not a house destroyer," Mazri added of their puppy.

I guess they should have left the passport out of Chickie's reach.

dog+ate+homework.png

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest
I’m in Portland Indiana.

Last edited: