• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We've seen cats eating fruit on Los Animals (youtube) as well as other surprising things.

You ain't seen ours eating fruit. Although one likes to play with apples, he pulls at least 2 off the tree every day and kicks them about

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
animal-thank-calling-kitty-t-may-help-today-right-ah-see-uh-huh-have-tried-pushing-off-counter

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
That's not even that dumb of a question.

That reminds me of back when I was working at a mortuary. It was the week after Christmas and a lady called and said her husband had just died and was inquiring about costs of funeral services. She was asking if we had any "After Christmas sales," like they usually do in stores.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Gross, dude! Some of us are about to eat dinner.:tongueclosed:

I remember visiting some relatives on their farms in Indiana when I was a wee lad. An older cousin wanted to show off his pickup truck and took us for a ride. It was the first time I ever heard the slang term "juice" as it refers to "gasoline."

indiana.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I remember visiting some relatives on their farms in Indiana when I was a wee lad. An older cousin wanted to show off his pickup truck and took us for a ride. It was the first time I ever heard the slang term "juice" as it refers to "gasoline."

indiana.jpg
I used to live not too far from there. Bob n Tom, and just about everybody else, used to joke about the name. I closed several years ago.
And you hadn't heard something like "give it some juice" before?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I worked in Tipton for one night, at a food processing plant. The not being able to walk the next day is when I learned desperation or not, my days doing that sort of work are done.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I used to live not too far from there. Bob n Tom, and just about everybody else, used to joke about the name. I closed several years ago.

Not before I was 6, which is how old I was at the time.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

It's funny, though, because even though it happened so long ago, it was still memorable. I guess the funny part is that when you're that age, you look up to some older family member as being more knowledgeable and worldly, though this guy was living on a farm in Indiana making a big deal about his pickup truck.