• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Voted the 10 best one liner jokes of the 2023 Edinburgh Fringe festival...

1. I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah - Lorna Rose Treen
  2. The most British thing I've ever heard? A lady who said 'Well I'm sorry, but I don't apologise.' - Liz Guterbock
  3. Last year I had a great joke about inflation. But it's hardly worth it now - Amos Gill
  4. When women gossip we get called *****y; but when men do it's called a podcast - Sikisa
  5. I thought I'd start off with a joke about The Titanic - just to break the ice - Masai Graham
  6. How do coeliac Germans greet each other? Gluten tag - Frank Lavender
  7. My friend got locked in a coffee place overnight. Now he only ever goes into Starbucks, not the rivals. He's Costa-phobic - Roger Swift
  8. I entered the 'How not to surrender' competition and I won hands down - Bennett Arron
  9. Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch - William Stone
  10. My grandma describes herself as being in her "twilight years" which I love because they're great films - Daniel Foxx.

Sounds like the kinds of things Yogi Berra was famous for saying.

"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Just from one line? Lol
It's largely because in a world where people never listen to music and have no idea whats its actually saying amd really means it's something that managed to get a song right.
I liked the movie. Tarantino makes some odd but good movies.
That's one of his I didn't like. I usually like his movies because they are definitely one of a kind and over the top, but that was one I didn't care for.
I especially love Inglorious Basterds because it shows how easily we can shift our views and morality when it's someone we really don't like on the recieving end of violence. And because Christoph Waltz was so amazing in that movie how he made a charming character you love to hate.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
How to discourage @Wu Wei

WuMo Comic Strip for August 21, 2023

Works almost every time....which is why instantaneous, indiscriminate mauling is so important

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Works almost every time....which is why instantaneous, indiscriminate mauling is so important
If you waited you would have been told the location of the picanic basket which on inspection would have contained goodies

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It took me a few seconds to read the line below WTF - "where is the fish?"

You got it. When I opened the roll i thought WTF... Then i read "Where's the fish"... That's our Spot all over, she'll eat dried, she'll eat meat, but she swallows fish without breathing.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The word of today is collywobbles: a feeling of fear, apprehension, or nervousness. It's a fun word.