• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For breakfast I had a banana. I think that's more zen or something so :tongueclosed:

I just had a banana...
poster18100.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The little I've seen of those Minion thingies, people have widely and mostly failed to acknowledge their ***holish and ****ish tendencies because, oh yeah, that's right, they're the minions of a bad guy. John Oliver is the only person I've heard mention that.

Yes i know this but they are fun...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Working remote today, 4 hours from my office. my boss is out of the office

Been working with this since 8:30 this morning, it is now 2:30 and here is what I have

Our wireless networks (plural) went down...now the folks that are there are good at what they do, but today I have my doubts

I have a 26 year old who apparently does not know his colors yet...a Cable that was unplugged and on the floor, he continued to call white, in a picture that looked blue, that got me to ask if it was grey...and it was....and being grey..it makes a BIG difference.... that is the cable labeled NEVER UNPLUG!!!!!!

Then at 2:00 a revelation

A network engineer who is out today, who apparently went in to the room yesterday and started unplugging stuff and then left for the day and told NO ONE about it. Network engineer is on the way in.

Told his corporate boss not to worry, that was not the problem.....WELL IT IS NOW!!!!!!! And if it was not the the problem..... why on earth did you FREAKING UNPLUG IT!!!! and while we are at it....just what the heck WAS THE PROBLEM!!!!!

And now out of respect for the Mods and the rules of RF I will not go into the tirade in my noggin full of expletives and colorful metaphors

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If more people listened to Tech N9ne it would be nice for me because then people would quit saying I'm from the South and am a Southerner (he too was born in Missouri). No. I show up before everybody else here. I'm from the MidWest.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
OK..... now it also appears that the person who does not know colors may have not followed procedure in the reboot....which he didn't follow last time, due to impatience and I took him back in and showed him he had no choice....The procedure is written out and sitting right there with the units that need to be rebooted....I freaking give up..... 2027 can't come soon enough