• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
05a65e093228fcb962697b2a8760770d.jpg

Chuck Norris doesn't get shark attacked, the shark gets Chuck Norris attacked.
And he still grew up to be the personal punching bag of a tiny Asain guy.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The weather here will be thunderstormy for the next few days (until I leave) but IT'S NOT MY FAULT

Heyo

Veteran Member
The weather here will be thunderstormy for the next few days (until I leave) but IT'S NOT MY FAULT
Maybe, but if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. It's always the same, everybody talks about the weather but nobody is doing anything against it either.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe, but if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. It's always the same, everybody talks about the weather but nobody is doing anything against it either.
What about jetplanes? If we launched enough of them maybe we could control the weather. I can't believe I'm the first person to think of this.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Today has been a day.

Obvious, yes?

What hubby and I with a little help from the children and even less help from the cats have done today breaks records, would have been in the Guinness book if we'd told them to come and watch.

I'd make a list so you could gaze at it in wonder but im to weary.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It can be fun being part of the problem.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What we need are air control towers. If you control the air you control the weather, but to justify more expensive air control towers you would need lots more jetplanes, more pilots, more airports, too. I don't think Congress will go for it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What we need are air control towers. If you control the air you control the weather, but to justify more expensive air control towers you would need lots more jetplanes, more pilots, more airports, too. I don't think Congress will go for it.
Then just call them Freedom Towers and say they're so American and patriotic they fight both terrorists and russkies at the same time.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The annual ride, which started in 2009, is billed as promoting cycling as a key form of transportation and fuel-conscious consumption. It is also meant to encourage body positivity. Organizers stress, however, that participants aren’t required to ride completely in the buff, telling them to get "as bare as you dare."

The course, roughly 13 miles (21 kilometers) this year, changes annually but generally passes city landmarks. This year, bikers went by the Philadelphia Museum of Art, site of the steps featured in the “Rocky” movies, the historic City Hall, tony Rittenhouse Square and the South Street entertainment area. The ride was to end at Independence Hall.

The ride used to be held in September, often in temperatures around 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21.1 degrees Celsius), but enough of the naked riders mentioned feeling chilly that it was moved to August beginning a few years ago. The 2020 ride was called off because of the pandemic.

I did not participate in this event.