• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Damnit, i just got a notification of a fine while i was in England. I remember it well. Aiming for the free parking outside a supermarket i took the wrong turn into the car park. Only on the way out did i notice the sign saying this part was private. So for 50 minutes parking on private land i get a £140 fine. I am aggrieved.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have some things I'd like to eleimate....but I would probably get in trouble for it...eventually..... after all the thank you and handshaking was done
I could not easily find an image of a bear destroying a computer. Don't forget to have someone take pictures.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I could not easily find an image of a bear destroying a computer. Don't forget to have someone take pictures.

Any moment now...

bear-computer-for-a-while_inpixio.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Sloths can hold their breath longer than dolphins.

Dolphins need to come up for air every 10 minutes, but by slowing their heart rate, sloths can actually hold their breath for 40 minutes!