• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So this fantasy pick-a-nick you have imagined ...that you think is real..... what color is the sky in that world and are there any piñata involved

No good trying to get out of the fact that you scare children to pinch (inspect) their picnic baskets

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No good trying to get out of the fact that you scare children to pinch (inspect) their picnic baskets
Did not scare children to pinch a pick-a-nick basket...it is not my intent to scare them.... how many times must I explain this.... they show up for a pick-a-nick....in my backyard...without permission...so I mosey on over to check out whats going on....they see me...and then RUDELY get up and run away screaming BEAR!!!!!

What am I supposed to do...leave all that food in my backyard to attract other critters and bugs.... I'm just cleaning up after they irresponsibly left their mess behind

ChristineM

Premium Member
Did not scare children to pinch a pick-a-nick basket...it is not my intent to scare them.... how many times must I explain this.... they show up for a pick-a-nick....in my backyard...without permission...so I mosey on over to check out whats going on....they see me...and then RUDELY get up and run away screaming BEAR!!!!!

What am I supposed to do...leave all that food in my backyard to attract other critters and bugs.... I'm just cleaning up after they irresponsibly left their mess behind

Wow, that sounds almost funnymentalist bear speak

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm sensing sarcasm here.....

5300859.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I want to take a nap
Waiting for workmen to arrive
gave me a very succinct appointment time
between 2pm.......and.......6pm.........