• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And places of work share your birthday like it doesn't matter. They want to tell all of your coworkers your birthday. You have to beg and remind them not to.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
In recent history there has been an increasing focus on conservation and protection of the Kodiak bear population as human activity in its range increases.[6] The IUCN classifies the brown bear (Ursus arctos), of which the Kodiak is a subspecies, as being of "least concern" in terms of endangerment or extinction, though the IUCN does not differentiate between subspecies and thus does not provide a conservation status for the Kodiak population. The Alaska Department of Fish and Game however, along with the United States Fish and Wildlife Service to a lesser extent, closely monitor the size and health of the population and the number of bears at the Religious Forums.
s1200_Male_kodiak_bear_face.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
And places of work share your birthday like it doesn't matter. They want to tell all of your coworkers your birthday. You have to beg and remind them not to.
Yeah. I'm actually not looking forward ti that about work. My brother's birthday and mine were only a few days apart so now my own involves a lot of mourning. And it won't be good to have reminders that have me fighting back tears as I attempt to stab someone.

Shadow Wolf

A funny story though showing I'm the weird one here.
I announced in the trans support group I git a job stabbing people. This is understood to my friends in Indiana, amd most of them knew me when I was called the Assassin, a nickname given to me by retired Navy pencil pusher who worked his way up the command some.
But the looks on people's faces here when I said that.:laughing:

Shadow Wolf

Watching Vanilla Sky, amd I have to wonder do people not realize the reason Tim Cruise is so good in his roles because he radiates the cockiness and arrogance his characters are supposed to have. That's why he was infinitely better at playing the French vampire Lestat in the movie thanthe French guy who played Lestat in the TV show. He's just French, that's all and for Lestat it just isn't enough.

Shadow Wolf

I found a streaming service, Midnight Pulp, that seems right for me with its emphasis on cult hits, low budget and movies ya haven't heard of.