• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Jedster

Bad advertising?

1696589190527.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The police in Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT have arrested a man, identified as Solomon, over the disappearance of a woman’s breasts inside a banking hall.

According to Daily Trust, the incident happened around 2pm on Tuesday, October 3, 2023, when a woman, identified as Janet, went into a branch of a new generation bank in the area to deposit money.

It was gathered that the woman, who was in a queue, claimed that the suspect who stood at her back brushed her on the shoulder and her breasts disappeared.

According to her, the lady pulled off her shirt and discovered that there was no breast on her chest, a situation which prompted the bank’s security to alert the police.

"The police came and picked up the suspect, even as the lady’s breasts were returned back to her after 20 minutes.”

what-dierks-bentley.gif

That's just really weird.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
In recent history there has been an increasing focus on conservation and protection of the Kodiak bear population as human activity in its range increases.[6] The IUCN classifies the brown bear (Ursus arctos), of which the Kodiak is a subspecies, as being of "least concern" in terms of endangerment or extinction, though the IUCN does not differentiate between subspecies and thus does not provide a conservation status for the Kodiak population. The Alaska Department of Fish and Game however, along with the United States Fish and Wildlife Service to a lesser extent, closely monitor the size and health of the population and the number of bears at the Religious Forums.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We're having a few last swimming warm days and the cover to the pool is broken. The switch won't activate the motor. Mutter.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Elon Musk, the dynamic entrepreneur behind powerhouse companies like Tesla Inc. and SpaceX, who recently acquired Twitter, now X, and celebrated the birth of his 11th child, recently posted "Having children is saving the world." His dad, Errol, might feel the same way about having kids.

Elon Musk's early life offers more insight into the intricate family tapestry. Elon is one of three siblings born to Errol and Maye Musk. Growing up, he shared many childhood moments with his brother Kimbal and sister Tosca. After his parents' separation, Elon primarily lived with his mother, but for a brief period, he chose to live with Errol out of sympathy for his father's loneliness.

The latest biography about Elon Musk dives deep into the Musk family and sheds light on some surprising details.

In 2022, a big piece of news came out: Elon's dad had a child with Jana Bezuidenhout, his former wife's daughter, in 2019. Elon found out about his half-sibling on Father's Day in 2022. Errol, at age 77, expressed his views, saying, "The only thing we are on Earth for is to reproduce." Errol, who already had seven kids, said, "If I could have another child I would. I can't see any reason not to."

My goodness.

I remember reading that if you marry a woman with a grown daughter, and if your dad marries your step-daughter and they have a kid, that kid would be both your sibling and your step grandchild. You would be your own grandfather.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I keep seeing and hearing people refer to Eddie Izzard as she, but his latest standup from last year he's still calling himself a transvestite (amd then transgender saying the language changes over a period of time) and refers to himself as he.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
One of my monitoring services said a social security number (****ers did not say my wife or mine) is on the "dark web" ****. Setting up credit freezes on the 3 companies now. **** **** ****.

Orbit

I'm a planet
One of my monitoring services said a social security number (****ers did not say my wife or mine) is on the "dark web" ****. Setting up credit freezes on the 3 companies now. **** **** ****.
I had the same thing happen. Before I knew, scammers applied for a US Small Business Loan from the government; thankfully they were turned down. I contacted the Small Business Administration when I saw it on my credit report, and they told me what happened. I froze with all 3 credit bureaus ever since.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It appears that someone tried to access a credit card because I got a text from the credit card company with 2 factor authentication. Attempt failed.

Shadow Wolf

It appears that someone tried to access a credit card because I got a text from the credit card company with 2 factor authentication. Attempt failed.
I got a thing from Amazon someone trying to log in.
But don't feel .entirely safe with 2 factor authentication. I had it on my Facebook account amd still lost it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I got a thing from Amazon someone trying to log in.
But don't feel .entirely safe with 2 factor authentication. I had it on my Facebook account amd still lost it.

2 factor authentication is safer, but not 100% safe either (nothing digital really is). One downside to 2 factor authentication though, is that if one is not careful, they can permanently lock themselves out of their own account.

Shadow Wolf

2 factor authentication is safer, but not 100% safe either (nothing digital really is). One downside to 2 factor authentication though, is that if one is not careful, they can permanently lock themselves out of their own account.
Yeah, I recently changed numbers and found myself having a bit of an issue trying ti get into my email.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There's a move away from texting as a 2nd factor because of less security. I now have two apps that generate numbers which I see for three sites. My philosophy is that anything is better than nothing and there's are problems no matter what.