• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have a feeling if it's Biden and Trump Round 2 next year we may see enough protest votes, write ins, third party votes and other shake ups it may be especially difficult to predict the outcome.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Oh, yeah.
私は日本の会社で働いています。
I've never worked for the Japanese before. But just going by the benefits alone it seems way better than working for Americans. Two weeks of paid vacation, 16 holidays, even my gym membership will be reimbursed.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Oh, yeah.
私は日本の会社で働いています。
I've never worked for the Japanese before. But just going by the benefits alone it seems way better than working for Americans. Two weeks of paid vacation, 16 holidays, even my gym membership will be reimbursed.

Too many American fit the Montgomery Burns stereotype. But not all.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, yeah.
私は日本の会社で働いています。
おめでとう
now
私のお金はどこ

これで私は退職できます、そしてあなたは支払います。

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Too many American fit the Montgomery Burns stereotype. But not all.
Better than Japanese co-workers.
R.9fc2f8b48c89e82ca03b55288de8e6fa

Wu Wei

Lets see..... listen to the inane political conversations going on around me...or listen to Tibetan Buddhist morning chants and the Heart Sutra......

Tibetan Buddhist morning chants and the Heart Sutra wins

Wu Wei

I like this translation. New Heart Sutra translation by Thich Nhat Hanh | Plum Village

Do you have a favorite?

Gate, Gate, Paragate, Parasamgate, Bodhi Svaha!
No I really can't say I have a favorite. Not because I don't have one, I just don't remember which translation it was. But I do like Thich Nat Hanh's translation.

All I can remember is the one I read that I liked most was a translation to Chinese that was then translated into english

Wu Wei

Today was one of those days where I'm pretty sure I must be using to many big words in my emails..... I need to stick to simple...monosyllabic words....because apparently reading comprehension is not so good today for many I sent emails too

Wu Wei

rain for the next 3 or 4 days.... gonna be down right fall like this weekend and Monday will be the most fall like of all..... go figure...I mean so soon..... October in the Adirondacks.....WHO KNEW!!!!!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today was one of those days where I'm pretty sure I must be using to many big words in my emails..... I need to stick to simple...monosyllabic words....because apparently reading comprehension is not so good today for many I sent emails too
There was a technical issue where a switch was going nuts with high cpu usage and duplicate IP addresses to one of the switch ports. It was traced down to a POE switch with a problematical device plugged in to one of the ports. Unplugging and plugging back in cables to the switch made the problem go away (cpu back to normal, ping times sane etc).

My email to someone was close to: "If the problem recurs before we have a permanent fix, we'll unplug stuff and plug it back in because we found that made the problem go away"