• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Turns out I don't actually have any ear problems. Just just gooey wax in the back that required an ear worm to suck out. That's been the hard if hearing part.
The rest is a combo of headtrauma and poor neck posture and support. That explains everything from my brain fog and fatigue, headaches and pressures, even my perpetually clogged sinuses, and probably also exacerbating my shoulder as well.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
80 degrees Fahrenheit.... this time of year the high is about 60 usually.... 80s today, tomorrow and Thursday...but then 50s by Monday...
So I have no idea what the heck is going on

Weather is going on.

We've been getting 30+c (86+f) from June. But today... today we had 24c (75f) and a little rain. We need lots more rain. But no, instead it's going to get warmer again.

We should be fleecing our fig tree etc but no sign of frost for weeks yet.

But... a bad sign, the cats are growing a thick fur coat, a sure sign of a cold winter

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Weather is going on.

We've been getting 30+c (86+f) from June. But today... today we had 24c (75f) and a little rain. We need lots more rain. But no, instead it's going to get warmer again.

We should be fleecing our fig tree etc but no sign of frost for weeks yet.

But... a bad sign, the cats are growing a thick fur coat, a sure sign of a cold winter
We could use a good ole typical Adirondack winter...might get rid of some of these dang ticks... however I'm not sure I'm ready for the good ole fashion weekly snow storm dropping a foot or more of snow each storm...with temps around zero Fahrenheit for weeks at a time

ChristineM

Premium Member
We could use a good ole typical Adirondack winter...might get rid of some of these dang ticks... however I'm not sure I'm ready for the good ole fashion weekly snow storm dropping a foot or more of snow each storm...with temps around zero Fahrenheit for weeks at a time

We don't get much snow thank goodness. And don't really get that cold. Usually not much under freezing. But thats cold enough thanks

Wu Wei

We don't get much snow thank goodness. And don't really get that cold. Usually not much under freezing. But thats cold enough thanks
Traditionally we are freezing or below zero all winter....February we use to be lucky if we saw zero all month...and that is not including the wind

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
80 degrees Fahrenheit.... this time of year the high is about 60 usually.... 80s today, tomorrow and Thursday...but then 50s by Monday...
So I have no idea what the heck is going on
We can go back to the 60's "hard rain's agonna fall"

ChristineM

Premium Member
Traditionally we are freezing or below zero all winter....February we use to be lucky if we saw zero all month...and that is not including the wind

The year before we moved here they had a -18c (Of) for 3 weeks. One guys toilet exploded and the supermarket freezers froze. The coolant solidified bursting the pipes.
Although our central heating and boiler had been drained we must have left a little water in a radiator which exploded. We didn't realise until we were refilling the system... Yes it was a soggy mess... We called an emergency plumber who was playing rugby, he stopped the match, came and patched up the system so it didn't leak and provided heating and hot water then went back to the game.

Wu Wei

The year before we moved here they had a -18c (Of) for 3 weeks. One guys toilet exploded and the supermarket freezers froze. The coolant solidified bursting the pipes.
Although our central heating and boiler had been drained we must have left a little water in a radiator which exploded. We didn't realise until we were refilling the system... Yes it was a soggy mess... We called an emergency plumber who was playing rugby, he stopped the match, came and patched up the system so it didn't leak and provided heating and hot water then went back to the game.
Had some friends (husband and wife) renting an apartment near here, (actually a bit further north than I lived at the time, and further north than I live now) first winter all their water froze, even the toilets were frozen. He discovered some bright individual ran an uninsulated, and on heated pipe, up the outside of the building, from the basement to his second floor apartment, to supply water to their apartment.... the land lord actually had plumbers out there quickly making sure the pipe was insulated. No pipes burst. luckily, but it coast the land lord a lot of money to fix

Wu Wei

just found out McCarthy is no longer speaker of the house

61GB4TA3JML._UF1000,1000_QL80_.gif

Wu Wei

well...... goodnight......

and

KEEP IT DOWN!!!! SHUSH!!!! SHUT YER PIE HOLES!!!!!!

Bear trying to sleep here

kodiak-bear-pictures-6ng8m3afrfs0sypz.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a nice evening sitting outside with friends chatting. Last time until spring presumably.

Wu Wei

Government shut down...whatever.... I just want them (the Government) to shut up.