• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@Revoltingest
There was a double murder in small town Indiana about a year before I moved. A friend semt me some court documents regarding.
Turns out the girls were sacrificed to Odin and some rotten pig carcasses helped cover it up.

This is yet another story about the endemic madness all around us.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Dick the Bruiser's hometown, about 45 minutes from where I lived, is where this happened, and it is surreal to real to girls were murdered as a sacrifice to Odin in small town Indiana and investigators covered it up. I haven't finished but my friendbsaid even 33rd Degree Mason was involved.
Beware the Blue Shield. It's ties run deep and thick.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Damn! In the footnotes a state pig interviened to thwart the FBI. State!
8 Although, State Police Superintendent Doug Carter pulled the plug and kicked the FBI off the Delphi murder case around 2021 over some conflicts, according to Jerry Holeman. (Holeman depo. pages 123-130). Interestingly, Tony Liggett (who was deposed before Holeman) claimed under oath that Doug Carter was not involved in making decisions for the case (Liggett depo p. 30, lines 10-24). Furthermore, he (Liggett) claimed to be unaware that the FBI was even kicked out, let alone that any agency had actually kicked out the FBI from investigating the Delphi case. (Liggett depo p. 64, lines, 14-25). It is quite odd that the salient topic of Doug Carter kicking the FBI off of the Delphi case would never have been discussed between Liggett and Holeman who were working so closely with one another in Unified Command. If that can be believed, it would be quite perplexing. 9 Merriam-Webster defines a rune as “any of the characters of any of several alphabets used by the Germanic peoples from about the 3rd to the 13th centuries.” 10 Many runes look like the letter “F”, including a rune called “Ansuz”, which (among other things) stands for “Odin.”
Those are the foot notes from a page in this trial.
Another on another page mentions a precense of this cult among cops. And from other sources it's in the military.
Amd an innocent man has been sitting jail.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Today after work I had some disappointing beer. I didn't know what went wrong, because its was the same beer brand and style I liked. I think that perhaps I was not relaxed enough or something.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Tomorrow starts a week for me: M:massage, T:flu shot+2 volunteer zooms, W: PT& Chiro, T: Dentist, F: vet,PT,zoom, S:collapse, S:volunteer work

Shadow Wolf

Tomorrow starts a week for me: M:massage, T:flu shot+2 volunteer zooms, W: PT& Chiro, T: Dentist, F: vet,PT,zoom, S:collapse, S:volunteer work
My tomorrow is go beg for a job and then see if this business mentor is just ankther bonehead who's not actually going to meet me. Originally we were going to have phone meeting last Thursday, then askes for Monday. Fine. Bu then Thursday I get an email from her saying she tried to call me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The above is an article about google discontinuing its search product.
politics-noncompliance-will_not_comply-henny_penny-chicken_licken-governments-psnn318_low.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Turns out she was late telling me.
I'm no longer unemployed. At a nice place too. It part time but pays enough I won't have to make much from my own businesses to juggle the bills on my own. Which I'll have plenty of time for that since it's part time.
I haven't been this happy in a long time.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Turns out she was late telling me.
I'm no longer unemployed. At a nice place too. It part time but pays enough I won't have to make much from my own businesses to juggle the bills on my own. Which I'll have plenty of time for that since it's part time.
I haven't been this happy in a long time.
Congratulations!