• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The earth is cat.

5ll6ae.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Frisbee World

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The residents of Discworld beg to disagree.

I hear the music, daylight disc
Three men in black said, "Don't report this"
"Ascension," and that's all they said
Sickness now, the hour's dread

All praise
He's found the awful truth, Balthazar
He's found the saucer news

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm going to spin my way to the less than ultimate farmer's market shopping experience very soon now.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm going to spin my way to the less than ultimate farmer's market shopping experience very soon now.
The penultimate farmers market?
The antepenultimate farmers market?
The preantepenultimate farmers market?
The propreantepenultimate farmers market?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The penultimate farmers market?
The antepenultimate farmers market?
The preantepenultimate farmers market?
The propreantepenultimate farmers market?

Just the farmer's market with offerings degenerating as fall marches inevitably into our lives to destroy the warmth and beauty of summer.

Shadow Wolf

Just the farmer's market with offerings degenerating as fall marches inevitably into our lives to destroy the warmth and beauty of summer.
More.oranges for me then, I suppose. Especially as our tree isn't putting out as many this year.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I feel some consolation as I'm making my breakfast fruit mixture containing fruit I bought today but only a smidgen of the summer's fresh blueberries.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
6 trees transplanted..... dirt spread..... big hole in my yard, made by woodland critters, has been filled in... and plethora of apples Mrs Wu picked are in the basement..... lastly..... I'm tired

Shadow Wolf

@Revoltingest
There was a double murder in small town Indiana about a year before I moved. A friend semt me some court documents regarding.
Turns out the girls were sacrificed to Odin and some rotten pig carcasses helped cover it up.