• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Its Evel Knieval birthday today

262701950_7365570700135492_7146422934902719229_n.jpg

October 17, 1938 – November 30, 2007

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Panic panic eek eek oh no the worlds going to end

I get an email telling me I am behind on mandatory training
In this email I am told we will hound you mercilessly until you finish it

I respond with
Every time I try and log in, your page is down
I am told it is working now
I try and log in.... I can't, it will not take my credentials...and then tells me my account is archived.
I change my password, still can't get in
Then I am told an alternate way to get it
I try it, I'm in
I start working on the training
Then the page kicks me out
I cannot log in at all
I tell them about the issue
They tel me to contact someone else
Oh well, I tried......
When I was very close to retiring my boss at the time asked me to please take some stupid mandatory training that did not apply to us anyway because he really wanted/needed 100% of his people to do it. Since he was a good guy, I agreed because I was happy to waste time daydreaming.

Wu Wei

When I was very close to retiring my boss at the time asked me to please take some stupid mandatory training that did not apply to us anyway because he really wanted/needed 100% of his people to do it. Since he was a good guy, I agreed because I was happy to waste time daydreaming.
Well, I'm in now..... if I was closer to retiring, it would not be getting done

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

In reality I had a small motorcycle when we first moved to CA. Driving home one night in freezing rain was one incident. Going around a curve too fast and deciding whether to brake and go off the road and fall on my side versus try to make the curve and probably slide off the road was a worse choice.

I no longer have a motorcycle.

Wu Wei

In reality I had a small motorcycle when we first moved to CA. Driving home one night in freezing rain was one incident. Going around a curve too fast and deciding whether to brake and go off the road and fall on my side versus try to make the curve and probably slide off the road was a worse choice.

I no longer have a motorcycle.
Why on earth would you be driving a motorcycle in the freezing rain

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why on earth would you be driving a motorcycle in the freezing rain
I was studying psychology at the time and the class had an evening meeting. The freezing rain started after I went to the class.

My wife and I (probably mostly me) had decided that we did not need a second car because we had the bikes (she had one as well).

Wu Wei

I was studying psychology at the time and the class had an evening meeting. The freezing rain started after I went to the class.

My wife and I (probably mostly me) had decided that we did not need a second car because we had the bikes (she had one as well).

I've had a few bikes...... never tried any of them in freezing rain....rain...yes, got caught in a storm or two...but not freezing rain

Wu Wei

I've decided...when I retire from the IT business.... I am never going to look at another Mac computer again..... and only PC based when I have to