• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I predict a change in Astronomy. They will stop using the term 'Big Bang' and will change it to something like 'Big Twang' either to avoid slang usages or because of a new understanding of it all. This will happen within 20 revolutions around our Sun. They also will re-spell Uranus to Euranus.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They will stop using the term 'Big Bang' and will change it to something like 'Big Twang'
Star Trek: Wounded Sky

In the end, K’t’lk sacrifices herself, using the inversion drive to basically write the laws of an entire universe

...One voice,.innumerable voices, drawing closer and closer together; chords resolving,.narrowing, into an unbearable single note that would have broken the.hardest heart, shattered the walls of the worlds. An infinite number of.voices forging and forged into one terrible, ecstatic unison against which.nothing could stand. One voice, speaking, singing, crying one note, one.word...

Time and space heard the word and obeyed it --- exploding outward and inward. The blinding light swallowed everything as Life shattered itself
into lives. And instantly, when it had done so, darkness fell. Or grew, rather: sprang from the heart of the unrelieved, burning whiteness, and with glad, mad speed, raced outward in all directions, to the edges of the new Universe. And the darkness was not total; the light remained, transformed. Newly created galaxies blazing with young stars were rushing outward with the darkness, along the wavefront of a Big Bang only seconds old.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Will you go to the same lengths as Bender?
No...I'm not a robot... i'm just going to move to someplace like this

hermits-hut-1.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In a week I begin being a professionally paid people stabber.
In a couple weeks the last bit of what I get from the county will be used to pay almost half of what I still owe Uncle Sam.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
In a couple weeks the last bit of what I get from the county will be used to pay almost half of what I still owe Uncle Sam.
We are very happy for you.....You will be gainfully employed and maybe you could have your employer take extra S/S contributions from your ample paycheck. We are a family..the old and the young , you know.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
For some reason a long forgotten song emerged with slightly different lyrics

A stabbing we will go
A stabbing we will go
Hi ho the cherry-o
A stabbing we will go.

Last edited: