• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
This ******* down the road, right at 7 in the morning when he's allowed to this wanker takes his noisy *** scooter bike for a joy ride. It should have been my right to sanity to shoot him with a bazooka on his way back home a few minutes later.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You have got to be kidding me..... the corp take over folks wanted me to go back to level 1 help desk and cover phones......and still do all my level 3 stuff and everything else I do too..... REALLY!!!!! the higher ups in the govt system told them....aaaaa no..... I need to get the heck out of this office.
Lucky someone was there to talk sense on your behalf, but now you are on thin ice if that support disappears.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Lucky someone was there to talk sense on your behalf, but now you are on thin ice if that support disappears.
Nope, not on thin ice at all, it just save me getting involved. I'm a govt employee and they are a private group. By Civil Service law they cannot supervise me. And my immediate supervisor who told them "no" will be retiring within a year. However his supervisor has already said that when my supervisor retires, I fall into his roll at this office (if I am still at this office). However I will not get his pay grade, but I will be doing his job. But they have already taken a lot of what he does.

Only thing corp can do is take away what I do and give it to someone else. But then my (govt) office could also say they do not need me at this location and move me to another location, also in the same area, could possibly even be in the same building.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Nope, not on thin ice at all, it just save me getting involved. I'm a govt employee and they are a private group. By Civil Service law they cannot supervise me. And my immediate supervisor who told them "no" will be retiring within a year. However his supervisor has already said that when my supervisor retires, I fall into his roll at this office (if I am still at this office). However I will not get his pay grade, but I will be doing his job. But they have already taken a lot of what he does.

Only thing corp can do is take away what I do and give it to someone else. But then my (govt) office could also say they do not need me at this location and move me to another location, also in the same area, could possibly even be in the same building.
That illustrates the value of government as a foil to uncaring, rapacious and destructive tendencies of large private businesses.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Could be somewhere warmer, too.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Trashy Love.jpg

Shadow Wolf

I hate having to submit my high school transcript. I barely graduated,and not only that it has my mug shots. Yes, plural, each year with what looks like a growing urge and desire to kill everyone.
At least two of them as someone who spent time in 90s as a teen, when music was at its best. People who say I'm too young can jump off a really cliff and land in the ocean.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I hate having to submit my high school transcript. I barely graduated,and not only that it has my mug shots. Yes, plural, each year with what looks like a growing urge and desire to kill everyone.
At least two of them as someone who spent time in 90s as a teen, when music was at its best. People who say I'm too young can jump off a really cliff and land in the ocean.
Have you been promoted yet?

Shadow Wolf

Have you been promoted yet?
I'm sure I'll quickly move up. But I wanna stop at top stabber. I don't wanna be behind a desk not stabbing people. The more people I get to stab the happier I'll be. Amd happy workers are more productive workers. So I'll stab even more people. Which will make me happier. So I'll start yanking and shoving people in and out to stab even more people.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You would if you did not have the government protecting you and you had to do what the company told you or quit.
And if the titanic didn't hit the iceberg it wouldn't have sunk..... point being..I do work for the govt, so...it simply does not matter to m......and I am rather familiar with how things work outside of that...been working for over 40 years.... only the last 30 for gov.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Of course this applies to dogs which haven't been abused or corrupted by inferior humans.

20 Reasons Dogs Are Better Than Humans

1. Dogs are always happy to see you.
  2. They’re the world’s least picky eaters.
  3. Dogs always know just what to say.
  4. They’re delightful on social media.
  5. Dogs don’t charge for therapy sessions.
  6. They’re the first to forgive and forget.
  7. They don’t question your Netflix picks.
  8. They never cancel plans (or care when you cancel).
  9. Dogs never run political ads.
  10. They’ll never try to sell you skincare products.
  11. They can keep a secret.
  12. They’re the very definition of “loyal.”
  13. Three words: puppy dog eyes.
  14. Two words: nose boops.
  15. They love your Sunday sweatpants.
  16. Dogs are the perfect coworkers.
  17. They’re all-star workout buddies.
  18. They wear their hearts on their sleeves.
  19. They don’t leave voicemails.
  20. Dogs appreciate the little things.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Of course this applies to dogs which haven't been abused or corrupted by inferior humans.

20 Reasons Dogs Are Better Than Humans

1. Dogs are always happy to see you.
  2. They’re the world’s least picky eaters.
  3. Dogs always know just what to say.
  4. They’re delightful on social media.
  5. Dogs don’t charge for therapy sessions.
  6. They’re the first to forgive and forget.
  7. They don’t question your Netflix picks.
  8. They never cancel plans (or care when you cancel).
  9. Dogs never run political ads.
  10. They’ll never try to sell you skincare products.
  11. They can keep a secret.
  12. They’re the very definition of “loyal.”
  13. Three words: puppy dog eyes.
  14. Two words: nose boops.
  15. They love your Sunday sweatpants.
  16. Dogs are the perfect coworkers.
  17. They’re all-star workout buddies.
  18. They wear their hearts on their sleeves.
  19. They don’t leave voicemails.
  20. Dogs appreciate the little things.

Only 16 reasons why cats are better then dogs, and so by default, better than humans.

1. Cats take up less room
  2. Cats are more efficient at lapping water
  3. Cats are lower maintenance
  4. Cats are happy indoors
  5. Cats cost you less
  6. Cats are less messy
  7. If a cat loves you, they’ve chosen to
  8. Cats can live longer
  9. Cats are less smelly
  10. Cats sleep a lot
  11. Cats are quieter
  12. Kittens are less work than puppies