• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You are clearly an up-tight straight. Sometimes you are a real downer here on RF. Why can't you go with the flow and grok the present. Rather than lay your trip on us, become groovy, man. Then you'll be out-of-sight and not up-tight. If you ever become mellow, we won't recognize you. Keep on truckin' - truckin' those blues away.

When you see a post of mine think: you can take the hippie out of the 60's but you can't take the 60's out of the hippie.
If he ever mellows out I'm going hunting for body snatchers, lol.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You are clearly an up-tight straight. Sometimes you are a real downer here on RF. Why can't you go with the flow and grok the present. Rather than lay your trip on us, become groovy, man. Then you'll be out-of-sight and not up-tight. If you ever become mellow, we won't recognize you. Keep on truckin' - truckin' those blues away.

When you see a post of mine think: you can take the hippie out of the 60's but you can't take the 60's out of the hippie.
a6caa8a619004c2aad0a7b56c8ede8e5.jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We were supposed to have rain this afternoon but some fell last night. No more "California dreamin' on such a Summer's day." to mangle the lyrics just a bit.

Wu Wei

I hate computers and printers more and more every day......

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The country is run by computers, but whatever happened to the technocracy we were all talking about during the 90's? Technocracy has so far failed to materialize.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The country is run by computers, but whatever happened to the technocracy we were all talking about during the 90's? Technocracy has so far failed to materialize.
The world would collapse without technology which is controlled quietly quietly by the technocracy.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
The future is one big disappointment that never lives up to what we're told it will be.
Heat is work, and work's a curse...
an all'the heat in the universe...
is gonna cool down, 'cause it can't
increase. Then there'll be no more work,
and there'll be perfect peace.
Yeah. That's Entropy, man!
--from an episode of The Prairie Home Companion radio show​

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Heat is work, and work's a curse...
an all'the heat in the universe...
is gonna cool down, 'cause it can't
increase. Then there'll be no more work,
and there'll be perfect peace.
Yeah. That's Entropy, man!
--from an episode of The Prairie Home Companion radio show​
I was thinking more that its not the Jetsons, we aren't even at Bladerunner.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ignore me. I'm a pod person. My body has been snatched a long time ago. Attack me and you'll be one too. And it makes @Wu Wei happy because no tech is involved - Borg without the tech.

Wu Wei

Ignore me. I'm a pod person. My body has been snatched a long time ago. Attack me and you'll be one too. And it makes @Wu Wei happy because no tech is involved - Borg without the tech.
You are way to techno-dependent......or possibly a techno-minion....