• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Only following the science.
Based on the article...if you are truly looking for the quintessential products of evolution...you can look to sharks....

and from reading the article, other than it being things said by Anjali Goswami an evolutionary biologist at the Natural History Museum in London. I see no study other than Goswami observations to prove cats are perfect. So you asking me for proof to disprove an opinion is silly. Therefore this all comes down to you are not following science so much as you are following the opinion of a scientist... which happens to match your opinion.... which is not the same thing as following the science

By the way, I'm done with this, I was all in jest, you seemed to take it to seriously....to post on this further if you wish...I will not respond on this topic

Note: I am joking with the whole cats are evil thing... although I do not trust most of them.... I owned one many years ago

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Based on the article...if you are truly looking for the quintessential products of evolution...you can look to sharks....

and from reading the article, other than it being things said by Anjali Goswami an evolutionary biologist at the Natural History Museum in London. I see no study other than Goswami observations to prove cats are perfect. So you asking me for proof to disprove an opinion is silly. Therefore this all comes down to you are not following science so much as you are following the opinion of a scientist... which happens to match your opinion.... which is not the same thing as following the science

By the way, I'm done with this, I was all in jest, you seemed to take it to seriously....to post on this further if you wish...I will not respond on this topic

Note: I am joking with the whole cats are evil thing... although I do not trust most of them.... I owned one many years ago

Nope, not taking it seriously at all, just poking the bear to see what happens.

Wu Wei

Lucky you, we don't have a lawn.

Will it be the last cut before winter?
Nope.... many more cuts to come, also used to pick up the huge amount of leaves all my maple trees, black locust trees, and a oak tree or two produce and drop on my lawn.... likely going to be doing this into November.... unless it snows

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Note: I am joking with the whole cats are evil thing... although I do not trust most of them....

I knew this. I have a feeling about people.. anyone who likes cats can't be all bad. I figured that you ain't all bad (even as a bear) so you must like cats.

0006821_beware-of-the-cat_550.jpeg

Wu Wei

I knew this. I have a feeling about people.. anyone who likes cats can't be all bad. I figured that you ain't all bad (even as a bear) so you must like cats.

View attachment 83584

Use to do a lot of calligraphy.. had a friend that had a all black, 22 pound, not fat, cat. He asked me to make a sign for the door to his apartment.
This may get censored... but it said

BEWARE
These Premises Protected by Frodo
The Viking Biker Cat from Hell

This was the lettering style I used

il_fullxfull.4721362470_ap6h.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
As the worst things of my life usually happen around St. Patricks Day I have taken this to mean Patrick scorns me for leaving the Church.
But getting a job where I get to stab people that starts near to Samhain? Clearly the Pagan gods of my ancestors favor me. It's is apparent now they have called me to stab the children of those who repressed them, especially the other Celts, especially the Scotts, especially certain Irish, and especially to stab the English and Romans and the Northmen and their kids the Normans, and just enjoy stabbing anybody else who just happens to be there.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've been considering trying vending machines with MidWest things and stuff you can't easily find here if at all.
And getting a car to do rideshare part time won't take me long at all to afford some to get started. And also to start investing in stocks and getting my own businesses going because the work thing has just not worked for me, it won't make me rich or even comfy, so I'll use money to work for me while I still easily can.
I make enough money I may even try to franchise a few chains I like and miss out here. Those make money too and it's other people doing most the work.
Amd then be a corrupting influence in city council to get weed dispensaries legalized in town while the taxes get used to fire the cops and hire ones trained to go after actual problems instead.if harassing the homeless and people using their phone while at a red light.