• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But truthful, the section about bears in the link was spot on
Truthfully, it isn't.... the section about bears is rather incorrect... all bears are omnivores to varying degrees
The rest was written by an incredibly bias cat lover that is not even being all that factual about all breads of cat

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Truthfully, it isn't.... the section about bears is rather incorrect
The rest was written by an incredibly bias cat lover that is not even being ll the factual about all breads of cat

Rubbish.

From the linked article

Bears are the anticats. There are only a few species of bear, and they do different things. You’ve got your superspecialized, weird herbivore, the panda [which basically only eats bamboo]. And then you’ve got spectacled bears [which favor fruits and bromeliads]. You’ve got polar bears, which are hypercarnivorous marine mammals, and the omnivorous black bears and grizzlies. And then there are sloth bears, which mostly eat social insects. So almost every single species of bear does something totally different. And they’re just okay at all of it [laughs]. I really do like bears a lot because of that opposite side of things. They’re interesting because they’re so ecologically diverse.​
Precisely correct, unless you can prove it wrong

Wu Wei

Rubbish.

From the linked article

Bears are the anticats. There are only a few species of bear, and they do different things. You’ve got your superspecialized, weird herbivore, the panda [which basically only eats bamboo]. And then you’ve got spectacled bears [which favor fruits and bromeliads]. You’ve got polar bears, which are hypercarnivorous marine mammals, and the omnivorous black bears and grizzlies. And then there are sloth bears, which mostly eat social insects. So almost every single species of bear does something totally different. And they’re just okay at all of it [laughs]. I really do like bears a lot because of that opposite side of things. They’re interesting because they’re so ecologically diverse.​
Precisely correct, unless you can prove it wrong
Read about bears, and you to will know.... not my job to educate a bearist cat lover.....All bears, even pandas are omnivores to varying degrees....facts be facts and no cat loving article written by a bear hating cat lover will change that

ChristineM

Premium Member
Read about bears, and you to will know.... not my job to educate a bearist cat lover.....All bears, even pandas are omnivores to varying degrees....facts be facts and no cat loving article written by a bear hating cat lover will change that

You haven't read it have you? You are just giving your prepared hate the cat lovers speech without any knowledge of what is said.

Here let me reprint again the researchers last comment about bears...

I really do like bears a lot because of that opposite side of things. They’re interesting because they’re so ecologically diverse

Wu Wei

You haven't read it have you? You are just giving your prepared hate the cat lovers speech without any knowledge of what is said.

Here let me reprint again the researchers last comment about bears...

I really do like bears a lot because of that opposite side of things. They’re interesting because they’re so ecologically diverse
But it states things about bears that are incorrect.... so how much can ine trust the "I do really like bears".... Kind of like I like them...but...... and it is still cat propaganda

ChristineM

Premium Member
But it states things about bears that are incorrect.... so how much can ine trust the "I do really like bears".... Kind of like I like them...but...... and it is still cat propaganda

No it doesn't state things that are incorrect, it states things that are correct... It may not be the whole picture in one paragraph but everything stated is correct.

Unless of course you can provide falsifiable evidence to prove otherwise

And funnily enough what is stated about cats is also accurate

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Truthfully, it isn't.... the section about bears is rather incorrect... all bears are omnivores to varying degrees
The rest was written by an incredibly bias cat lover that is not even being all that factual about all breads of cat
Breads of cat??? You want to eat cats in a sandwich? Despicable

Wu Wei

No it doesn't state things that are incorrect, it states things that are correct... It may not be the whole picture in one paragraph but everything stated is correct.

Unless of course you can provide falsifiable evidence to prove otherwise

And funnily enough what is stated about cats is also accurate
Believe what you will... you are taking this a whole lot more seriously than I am