• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
OH NO!!!!! Its....
gettyimages-57434596.jpg

27zv.gif

Can you truly say that Friday 13th is different than any other day these days? I did not even notice until it was brought up here.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My PT exercises involve getting up off a chair (actually deep couch) 10 x 2 sets without using my hands. Another is doing a deep knee bend onto one knee and hopefully someday getting up off that knee with leg muscles alone. Arnold I'm not. Stubborn I am.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have too many things going on in life.
I prefer no more than 2 or 3 simultaneous things.
And especially to add some difficult ones is just wrong.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If that's the only thing the solution is clearly to have proper supplies drawers.
There were normal supply drawers. But for what's being done it probably wouldn't have hurt to have a bit bigger because each phlebotomist has to go through a crap ton of supplies each shift.

Shadow Wolf

My PT exercises involve getting up off a chair (actually deep couch) 10 x 2 sets without using my hands. Another is doing a deep knee bend onto one knee and hopefully someday getting up off that knee with leg muscles alone. Arnold I'm not. Stubborn I am.
Those are good workouts to do.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Had a strange dream last night
I was on vacation with my wife, mother, father, an uncle, aunt and the GIECO caveman....

I have no idea who the woman was that was my wife, my father, aunt and uncle passed away a while ago, and I do not know the GIECO caveman.......

But it seemed to be a few years in the past because my mother, who is now in her 90s, was much younger

Shadow Wolf

I'm still perplexed that yesterday my accent was Irish. It's refreshing that it wasn't Texas, because I do not like being from Texas, but still so very weird. But at least being from Ireland, as with Canada, is more dignified, in my opinion, in the assumptions people draw than being from Texas or the South.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I now have a large bowl of breakfast fruit ready to eat. Recipe: take whatever fruit is in season, pit, remove blemishes chop up the put in the bowl. When the bowl is overflowing, nuke for 10-15 minutes until it's hot. Stir, have a small taste, let cool and put in the refrigerator to be eaten with breakfast yogurt and cooked oat bran.

In this season, late strawberries and raspberries along with nectarines and pluots. Soon I'll switch to apples along with some blueberries frozen during that season or with ginger and cinnamon sprinkled on "to taste".