• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My knees, gastritis and Osteoarthritis deal with it...but them us folks on the right coast are made of tougher stuff than you folks on the left coast
No, I'm just made of smarter stuff that decided enough was enough of the winter crap. So I followed the words of a great wise man who said the west is the best.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We also had plenty of chocolate left over so after all the callers has called i binged.

I told my wife with masculine certainty that I would not binge but had my chocolate habit under control. That should be enough, I hope, to stick to my boast and not give her more ammo for another checkmark on her "men are inferior" running tally.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I told my wife with masculine certainty that I would not binge but had my chocolate habit under control. That should be enough, I hope, to stick to my boast and not give her more ammo for another checkmark on her "men are inferior" running tally.

How many to 0 is she now in the men are inferior stakes

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Yep...you can stop eating that dark chocolate any time you want...:D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, I'm just made of smarter stuff that decided enough was enough of the winter crap. So I followed the words of a great wise man who said the west is the best.

He was more likely a gold crazy lunatic who was either killed going west or died of alcoholism after he went flat broke panning for gold, could no longer make it back to the superior east so he made that silly "ewst is best" statement to make himself feel better about his poor choices

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The-2023-Dog-Photography-Awards-have-been-announced-653f7872afe5d__880.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It's 73°F here now. It's expected to get up to 79° later today. It'll be up into the 80s for the next 10 days, then it'll start to cool off.

It's been a long, long summer. Now, it's time for a short, short winter.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It's 73°F here now. It's expected to get up to 79° later today. It'll be up into the 80s for the next 10 days, then it'll start to cool off.

It's been a long, long summer. Now, it's time for a short, short winter.

HA!!!! well here its 43

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
It seems we have a storm due tomorrow. Winds up to 100mph bucket fulls of rain. We need to go and buy the weeks food, not looking forward to it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
He was more likely a gold crazy lunatic who was either killed going west or died of alcoholism after he went flat broke panning for gold, could no longer make it back to the superior east so he made that silly "ewst is best" statement to make himself feel better about his poor choices
DO NOT BLASPHEME!
iu