• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I want a piece of halloween candy, that is on the table 10 feet from me, I want it REAL bad...... but knowing about the incredibly un-fun reaction I will get later....duw to this wonderful gastritis...... I shall NOT go get a piece...... no mater HOW much those Reese cups are SCREAMING my name....

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I want a piece of halloween candy, that is on the table 10 feet from me, I want it REAL bad...... but knowing about the incredibly un-fun reaction I will get later....duw to this wonderful gastritis...... I shall NOT go get a piece...... no mater HOW much those Reese cups are SCREAMING my name....

Be a brave bear and resist temptation

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When that happens, I look around for a quieter voice with no after-effects.

Wu Wei

When that happens, I look around for a quieter voice with no after-effects.
I went for angry thoughts...which was working great... that is until I got angry a gastritis for not letting me have a Reeses cup

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And now for something completely Simpsons:

'The Simpsons' may have dropped another prediction — and if it comes true, the world may one day tweet again

At one point in the episode, he gives her “a little something special for her birthday” in the form of a card.

“A Twitter gift card?” she asks.

“No, I bought you Twitter, the whole company!” Burns says. “It was a bargain, the previous owner had to sell it after his self-driving Mars rocket crashed into the international space station.”

For good measure, that scene was immediately followed by one with Mr. Burns and Persephone being interviewed by media personality and Billions co-creator Andrew Ross Sorkin, who implied that under the new ownership, Mr. Burns had every negative Tweet about Persephone removed from the platform.

Wu Wei

I'm sorry, and I mean no offense to @Sgt. Pepper, or any other Beetles fan, but I just heard the song that was just released as the newest Beetles song. I have to say, it is the only Beetles song I have ever heard that I actually think is awful

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm sorry, and I mean no offense to @Sgt. Pepper, or any other Beetles fan, but I just heard the song that was just released as the newest Beetles song. I have to say, it is the only Beetles song I have ever heard that I actually think is awful
Not me. It's not the best but I've heard worse. The "making of" video

The actual song:

Wu Wei

Not me. It's not the best but I've heard worse. The "making of" video

The actual song:

well you are entitled to your opinion....no matter how wrong it might be :D

To each his own is all it comes down to actually... frankly, I don't like it..... the song I mean...not that it comes down to "to each his own"..... I'm ok with that...the "to each his own" bit..... not the song.... I don't like the song

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
well you are entitled to your opinion....no matter how wrong it might be :D

To each his own is all it comes down to actually... frankly, I don't like it..... the song I mean...not that it comes down to "to each his own"..... I'm ok with that...the "to each his own" bit..... not the song.... I don't like the song
We all live in a Yellow Submarine but don't agree (on much).