• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I'm sorry, and I mean no offense to @Sgt. Pepper, or any other Beetles fan, but I just heard the song that was just released as the newest Beetles song. I have to say, it is the only Beetles song I have ever heard that I actually think is awful

No offense is taken. To each his or her own. I, on the other hand, absolutely love it, have listened to it several times already, and am grateful to have had another opportunity to share in the excitement and anticipation of hearing a newly released Beatles song. It has been almost thirty years since I felt like that. I shared the excitement and anticipation with countless Beatles fans around the world, and it was an extraordinary experience that I will never forget.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Not me. It's not the best but I've heard worse. The "making of" video

The actual song:

I love the song and its accompanying music video. I think Peter Jackson did an excellent job with the music video.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No offense is taken. To each his or her own. I, on the other hand, absolutely love it, have listened to it several times already, and am grateful to have had another opportunity to share in the excitement and anticipation of hearing a newly released Beatles song. It has been almost thirty years since I felt like that. I shared the excitement and anticipation with countless Beatles fans around the world, and it was an extraordinary experience that I will never forget.
It is possible that I may need to listen to it again.... and I sure I will...eventually

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
52083032_0.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I still think as individuals the members of the Beatles made better music during their post-Beatles careers, especially John and Paul who shined upon being freed from their role as one of the first boy bands.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Been here for years in this house...first time I have ever heard the wind howling (literally) outside... and I was here through a hurricane.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Now that I've used a face shield, people who opt to wear that instead of a face mask just need to cut the crap, quit the *****ing and whining and just wear a mask because they are incomparably ess cumbersome than a shield, which isn't approved or useful for impeding the spread of anything in the first place