• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
DO NOT BLASPHEME!
iu

Beautiful

Little Dragon

Hobbs, one of our cats, had a swollen cheek which closed his left eye.
Back from the vet & pumped full of antibiotics, he's recovering from they don't know what.
My cat was always getting infected cuts from other cats he used to pick fights with. The amount of times we had to go to the vet, an experience neither of us enjoyed. He's gone now, bless him, in cat heaven.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Did anybody else see that video about Sumerian animal jokes? No? Basically its a pre-akkadian civ that wishes it has cartoons but settles for written descriptions of them.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
interesting..... apparently on the left coast the truth is blaspheming...and Jim Morrison...... was from Florida... the RIGHT coast of Florida
We start off life in the wrong place but wind up in the right place. Others don't

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Today was a bit rough as I had an issue with my knee hyper extending. But I'm moving on well with my training, and in the break room today while on lunch I started laughing really hard when the radio started playing Because I Got High. Eminem was also nice hearing, as was the curveballs of Bryan Adams and Joan Jett.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today was a bit rough as I had an issue with my knee hyper extending. But I'm moving on well with my training, and in the break room today while on lunch I started laughing really hard when the radio started playing Because I Got High. Eminem was also nice hearing, as was the curveballs of Bryan Adams and Joan Jett.
Having a good laugh is wonderful