• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Crap. I hope they can tell you what is going on and give you something to at least deal with the worst of the symptoms.
More it's a second check to verify it's not covid and get probably stuff that's available OTC but free as I'm still on medi-cal and haven't got my first check yet so free is good.
Tylenol, Advil amd sinus pills have been helping keep the worst at bay, including the fever.

Shadow Wolf

My group is pretty cool though. Both the old leader and my Number One have offered to bring me drinks amd foods.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Those aren't ordinary pigs. Those are the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered swine you ever set eyes on.
Lure them into a trap. When they are finally caught in trap they will break down and be sorry that they have been caught, and we can bring them to justice.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's supposed to drip a bit tomorrow. Fortunately that should be at the time when I have taken off the lympthedema bandage for a bit which is not supposed to get wet.

Shadow Wolf

It's supposed to drip a bit tomorrow. Fortunately that should be at the time when I have taken off the lympthedema bandage for a bit which is not supposed to get wet.
I don't know what it's supposed to do here tomorrow. I tend to just assume approximately the same thing it did today.

Shadow Wolf

I wonder what it's called when it's not culture shock, but similar and related and realizing something bad about the culture you grew up in.
In this case it's how here emotional amd psychological health and wellbeing aren't ignored, put on the backburner and expected to be handled on your own time at home. Back in Indiana this girl at work saying she just needed some emotional support probably wouldn't have been well received, and her needs ignored, neglected and dismissed with a possibility of ridicule if the manager on duty isn't cool. But the culture here is so different it was a non issue amd no orders of putting on big girl panties amd get over it and deal with it were issued.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Edvard_Munch_-_The_Scream_-_Google_Art_Project.jpeg