• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
3d8f4fc875c0c91eaea745a73556f3411930c202.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

107344192-1701894812493-CosMcsskyHero_2336x1040_hero-desktop.jpg

KEY POINTS
  • McDonald’s plans to open 10 locations of CosMc’s, a new spinoff brand, to test whether the concept could work across the U.S. and other markets.
  • The burger chain is positioning CosMc’s as a fast, convenient way to grab a pick-me-up snack or coffee.
  • The name for the new brand comes from CosMc, a McDonaldland mascot that appeared in advertisements in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

Apparently McDonald's was seeing a slump in sales during the mid-afternoon hours. So, they came up with this to appeal to the afternoon snack crowd. They also announced a major global expansion. Starbucks is also expanding. They just keep getting bigger and bigger. It's like The Blob.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Enough already. Uranus rules Aquarius and we know this is the (long delayed with decades long terrible birth pains but still coming) Age of Aquarius. So don't be square and try to put down what has to come and must come. So groove to the still alive song

Wu Wei

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! A person cannot log in.... Access Denied.... you can fix it with a flip of a virtual computer switch in your DANG admin console..... Which I don't have access too, and you want the user to FILL OUT A TICKET.... by the way they can't log in to fill out a ticket.... remember ACCESS DENIED!!!!... and THEN...after the ticket you have to ESCALATE IT!!!!! to get to the correct person who can fix it...... WHO I EMAILED DIRECTLY!!!!! who then responded with I have to email the help desk..... I ALREADY DID!!! YOU ARE THE HELPDESK!!!!!!!....

giphy.gif

I've had enough of today already...... I'm leaving early

Wu Wei

icegif-3804.gif

Great...gutter talk again.... I try to ignore it...hope it would go away...and the guy from Arizona ups the ante and makes it worse

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
icegif-3804.gif

Great...gutter talk again.... I try to ignore it...hope it would go away...and the guy from Arizona ups the ante and makes it worse
Whomever that is (and I don't want to know). Stay out of the (internet) gutter and you won't get covered by smelly verbal detritus.

Wu Wei

Whomever that is (and I don't want to know). Stay out of the (internet) gutter and you won't get covered by smelly verbal detritus.
BAD DOG!!!! BAD BAD DOG!!!! THAT'S IT!!!!! its the ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER FOR YOU!!!!