• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Expletive deleted. I was trying to find out the last time for a FedEx overnight delivery. The local outlet said I was too late. The FedEx number would not connect me unless I had already sent the package. Growl.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The bear is clearly behind a subtle force-field which shows up as a grid and he's waving hi. Sounds good to me.
funny thing about that fence (this is actually true) it is about as much protection from a bear as a wet paper towel is between two people

Wu Wei

i would say goodnight but I still have to go pick up the youngest at her old school......so..... no bedtime for HOURS yet

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
VVe vveren't here to receive Aphrodite today, vvho tried to arrive USPS.

I didn't hear her knock on the door(nor did the dogs), but there vvas a note left. VVe can go to the post office to pick her up Monday.

I guess this gives us some time to tidy up for her.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
VVe vveren't here to receive Aphrodite today, vvho tried to arrive USPS.

I didn't hear her knock on the door(nor did the dogs), but there vvas a note left. VVe can go to the post office to pick her up Monday.

I guess this gives us some time to tidy up for her.
Knowing your tech issue, I still can't help but read that in a German accent, lmao.

Shadow Wolf

I think we can all relate to this

funny-translation-gone-wrong-pics-17-6579a56d51e89__700.jpg
For a few more hours today is under construction. Then tomorrow will be as today becomes yesterday and demolished for the new day.

Shadow Wolf

That's like tearing my ACL when I was swimming. Why can't that stuff happen when cool stuff is going on like playing a demon and on the verge of wiping the party and killing the last players while they were on a quest that wasn't meant to be that difficult.
Why can't stuff like this happen to me during cool stuff like that? Instead happened to me during something like that, I blacked out and had a seizure, which was the scariest thing I've ever been through and I don't (fortunately) even remember it, just when I regained consciousness and was scared and confused.

Wu Wei

Honestly folks.... looking around RF and posting I keep hearing this voice in my head saying "Stop that. it's silly".... followed by you have better things to do...so.... I think it is time for a break.........