• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I can't do jeans. Alvvays hated them.

VVith the exception of the Jnco years. Jncos vvere fun. I started vvearing jeans for that, and I stopped vvhen they stopped selling them(and mine fell apart).

You could carry a medium sized dog in those pockets.
Yeah. Jeans are properly large, baggy, anf have ample pocket room like that.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
20cb52_d13a8acdf3f141d68ea8b3b470ea6e88~mv2.jpg

Wu Wei

You're really a white polar.
Nope, spelling error issue...... I ain't no polar, just a big old brown bear white collar worker.... could be a happy old blue collar mechanic...but NOOOOOOO they had to go invent computers

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I saw a Lotus Elise today. I don't know what it was doing in a plaza with a 99 cents store, Big Lots, discount secind hand grocery store and poor people selling their plasma, and it was yellow, but I got to see one.
It's a lot smaller than I realized.

Wu Wei

I saw a Lotus Elise today. I don't know what it was doing in a plaza with a 99 cents store, Big Lots, discount secind hand grocery store and poor people selling their plasma, and it was yellow, but I got to see one.
It's a lot smaller than I realized.
1702586459324.jpeg

Kind of like seeing one of these in the Salvation Army Store lot

1702586514390.jpeg

no I didn't see that, but I did see one of these parked there once as I drove by

2007_Hummer_H3_--_NHTSA.jpg