• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So you were trained to stab by the Insane Clown Posse

ICP-Header.png
No, they just gave me a natural affinity for it.
What they did teach me is how to identify the best friends and people out there you'd want in your corner. And give me hella bragging rights that I didn't lose any friends when I came out as trans? Why and how? I can count all my non-Juggalo friends on one hand.
I think the stabbing thing also just came to me through diffusion and by association with the distributive property because there have always been Juggalos in my life since they moved beyond Detroit and ICP looked like this.
iu

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
No, they just gave me a natural affinity for it.
What they did teach me is how to identify the best friends and people out there you'd want in your corner. And give me hella bragging rights that I didn't lose any friends when I came out as trans? Why and how? I can count all my non-Juggalo friends on one hand.
I think the stabbing thing also just came to me through diffusion and by association with the distributive property because there have always been Juggalos in my life since they moved beyond Detroit and ICP looked like this.
iu
OK, because I was thinking if you're going to learn stabbing you'd be better off with Cypress Hill

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I was stabbed multiple times this afternoon. It's called acupuncture but it's really stabbing a willing victim.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Complete story behind Boeing's MCAS 737 Max MCAS system which Sully Sullenberger called a deathtrap after it caused multiple passenger planes to nosedive and two to crash nose first into the ground.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Girlfriend jeans. They're basically women's jeans around the waist and men's in the pockets.
I can't do jeans. Alvvays hated them.

VVith the exception of the Jnco years. Jncos vvere fun. I started vvearing jeans for that, and I stopped vvhen they stopped selling them(and mine fell apart).

You could carry a medium sized dog in those pockets.