• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As always.... I say if you're busy, get your work done before @Revoltingest gets on for the day... because he'll wake up buttered/greased up and ready for a 16-hour exchange.
5b3113eb71a810005f0e09b5278df50d.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Like vvhat? Mine is so full of crap no one can get in there...
A few years ago, I hired a friend in the business and we took everything out of the garage, swept the floor, removed cobwebs and did not put everything back in. Of course the cobwebs are back ,the floor needs sweeping and there;s stuff that needs to disappear but it's better than it would have been had we ignored what had happened earlier.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
A few years ago, I hired a friend in the business and we took everything out of the garage, swept the floor, removed cobwebs and did not put everything back in. Of course the cobwebs are back ,the floor needs sweeping and there;s stuff that needs to disappear but it's better than it would have been had we ignored what had happened earlier.
We rented a dumpster last year... filled it up. Hadn't even touched the garage.

To be fair, we'd had two contractors come through and refuse to dispose of the excess materials, so some was their junk, too.

In the garage, I have an ancient truck, and my husband has enough car parts to build several Hondas.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We rented a dumpster last year... filled it up. Hadn't even touched the garage.

To be fair, we'd had two contractors come through and refuse to dispose of the excess materials, so some was their junk, too.

In the garage, I have an ancient truck, and my husband has enough car parts to build several Hondas.
You "win".