• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It seems you've found your calling - stabbing people, getting praised for it and being given money as well.
I think it's having so many Juggalos and Jugalletes in my life since it moved beyond Detroit rubbed off on me, and becoming one myself unlocked a magical set of Jugallete superpowers. One of those is stabbing people but it doesn't hurt.
I should see if I can make @Revoltingest into something undead. Stab him, make him bleed out, but he doesn't notice and he ends up not dying due to his Scottishness not stopping.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think it's having so many Juggalos and Jugalletes in my life since it moved beyond Detroit rubbed off on me, and becoming one myself unlocked a magical set of Jugallete superpowers. One of those is stabbing people but it doesn't hurt.
I should see if I can make @Revoltingest into something undead. Stab him, make him bleed out, but he doesn't notice and he ends up not dying due to his Scottishness not stopping.
I've been stabbed & bled a few times this year.
Adventures in health care.

Shadow Wolf

if he doesn't answer....then probably
He does live in the birth state of the juggalos. But there aren't many. And our magical abilities vary. Chewing on nails and spitting out quarters is one. Some guys brag they can eat a Monopoly and crap out a Connect Four.
Mine is stabbing people and them not feeling a thing so I want to see if this let's me create undead things and I feel @Revoltingest is an ideal test subject.

Shadow Wolf

So, today at my group of fellow heathens who evicted Jesus from their hearts, the only guy in the group was the only not talking about the show Metalocalypse or the death metal band its about, Dethklok. Nor did he partake of the pro wrestling conversations.
I learned the real Mark Callaway sounds absolutely nothing like the Undertaker when he talks. And I definitely don't sound Texan. He does. I don't.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Happy holiddays?

Non Sequitur Comic Strip for December 10, 2023