• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
woman-huge-bite-of-cake-brtye7njk4anx2hi.gif

Wu Wei

IRONY

As the corp side of the house is running down the government side of the house and screaming incompetence...I'm looking at an install script they wrote and are DEMANDING get installed ASAP.....Um...excuse me...don't mean to interrupt your attack on the Gov IT folks with associated tirade....but..well.... your script is wrong and will not run.... It is pointing to a location that no longer exists..... that...by the way....you changed....

All that is left is to drop the mic and walk away

icegif-893.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
IRONY

As the corp side of the house is running down the government side of the house and screaming incompetence...I'm looking at an install script they wrote and are DEMANDING get installed ASAP.....Um...excuse me...don't mean to interrupt your attack on the Gov IT folks with associated tirade....but..well.... your script is wrong and will not run.... It is pointing to a location that no longer exists..... that...by the way....you changed....

All that is left is to drop the mic and walk away

icegif-893.gif
That's why I'm glad I stab people.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That's why I'm glad I stab people.
Corporate life can be painful. In one job a group of external "consultants" turned management cultish. I remember going to a "training" session where there were dictionaries on the tables but words were used in ways that were wrong. If you referred to the dictionary you were gaslit. We all revolted at this indoctrination and finally it became public.

Wu Wei

My technique I have called the Juggalo Jump. Jump because that's the name of my trainer, and Juggalo because that just makes stabbing people a natural thing.
So you were trained to stab by the Insane Clown Posse

ICP-Header.png

Last edited: