• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
1703543399452.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As a true, high-tech Californian, <downloading update><rebooting> I can tell you that is wrong.

It is wrong, but apparently that's what Europeans think it is. According to the map. Here is another attempt by a European to label American states:

1703545599872.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Eh? Europeans don't usually think American states
You should. At least regions, but even some states have their own characteristics. Indiana, for example, is among the smokiest and methiest states in Union and has a diet very rich in pork. It's also pretty obese.
California has skateboards and fitness and veggies and fresh foids and farmer markets. But not only that it has labor laws amd entitles workers to breaks and paid sick days. As a worker and manager, many things I did in Indiana would be illegal here and get people in trouble (particularly in regards to breaks).

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You should. At least regions, but even some states have their own characteristics. Indiana, for example, is among the smokiest and methiest states in Union and has a diet very rich in pork. It's also pretty obese.
California has skateboards and fitness and veggies and fresh foids and farmer markets. But not only that it has labor laws amd entitles workers to breaks and paid sick days. As a worker and manager, many things I did in Indiana would be illegal here and get people in trouble (particularly in regards to breaks).

I've had some relatives in Indiana, so I know it somewhat. My dad got his master's degree from Purdue University. Indiana is also known as a big basketball state, and also for the Indy 500. Then there's Notre Dame University, which is widely respected and prestigious, both in academics and athletics.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
. Indiana is also known as a big basketball state, and also for the Indy 500.
Well, yeah. It's that or smoke meth or spice, get drunk, go to a museum or state oark for the hundredth time or watch the corn and wheat grow.
Then there's Notre Dame University, which is widely respected and prestigious, both in academics and athletics.
Indiana legit had some good universities. It just hemorrhages college grads because of low wages and lack of opportunities (with engineers last I knew undergoing an exodus from the state).
. My dad got his master's degree from Purdue University.
I suppose that means we might have to be enemies, he and I, because I went to IU. I don't know though because it wasn't the mothership campus in Bloomington so there might be some wiggle room for me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just bought a topical treatment for an arthritic finger joint. While reading the warnings it mentioned interaction with blood thinners. Mutter. Now I have to check if it's a problem with the one I take.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I just bought a topical treatment for an arthritic finger joint. While reading the warnings it mentioned interaction with blood thinners. Mutter. Now I have to check if it's a problem with the one I take.

If
you can use it
And
If it works
Then
Please tell me what it is.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am finding...for the first time in a long time...I am a bit confused and have no idea where life is going..... seem to lack direction..... of course being on the edge of a migraine is not helping either....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
If
you can use it
And
If it works
Then
Please tell me what it is.

diclofenac topical - is sold OTC as "Voltaren" and store brands. Reading up on it told me it does not happen immediately but has to be used for some days to take effect.

I'll probably go a bit further and find doses that are risky. I know that's the case with Vitamin D interactions which I'm supposed to take but at 2000 units is not a large dose so the internet claims.

Bodies!!! You can't live with them and you can't live without them.