• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
diclofenac topical - is sold OTC as "Voltaren" and store brands. Reading up on it told me it does not happen immediately but has to be used for some days to take effect.

I'll probably go a bit further and find doses that are risky. I know that's the case with Vitamin D interactions which I'm supposed to take but at 2000 units is not a large dose so the internet claims.

Bodies!!! You can't live with them and you can't live without them.

Ok, I've used it. It sort of helps but ibufetum 5% (or 10% is better) (ibuprofen) gel is better.

2000 units of vitamin D... luxury... Since my botched stomach op I have to take 2000 per day and 50,000 per month. That monthly dose plays havoc with my digestion.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I am finding...for the first time in a long time...I am a bit confused and have no idea where life is going..... seem to lack direction..... of course being on the edge of a migraine is not helping either....
Sometimes its okay to be directionless. You'll find vvhere you're going vvhen you get there.

But you oughta take something for that migraine.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Sometimes its okay to be directionless. You'll find vvhere you're going vvhen you get there.

But you oughta take something for that migraine.
Did take something...which is why I am hanging around the edge of it....and rather foggy......

Read something last week about some of the signs of an impending migraine. Some people start to yawn, a lot, never noticed it before, but that is exactly what happened this morning while driving in to work..... then.... migraine....... think I will go home early

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Did take something...which is why I am hanging around the edge of it....and rather foggy......

Read something last week about some of the signs of an impending migraine. Some people start to yawn, a lot, never noticed it before, but that is exactly what happened this morning while driving in to work..... then.... migraine....... think I will go home early
Sorry you're not at your best. Take care of yourself.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ok, I've used it. It sort of helps but ibufetum 5% (or 10% is better) (ibuprofen) gel is better.

2000 units of vitamin D... luxury... Since my botched stomach op I have to take 2000 per day and 50,000 per month. That monthly dose plays havoc with my digestion.
I don't think that's available in the US (ibufetum appears only French) but topical ibuprofen is what I searched on.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't think that's available in the US (ibufetum appears only French) but topical ibuprofen is what I searched on.

Ibufetum gel is the french equivalent of ibuprofen gel. It looks like the FDA has banned it. Shame, it's quite good.

Wu Wei

200w.gif

3f3510c3a9915dc4f604c2858381be3f.gif

Wu Wei

reading several threads on RF today and all I have to say is....WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE TODAY!!!!!

giphy.gif