• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Don't care...if fit the post... and I was not in the mood for Ozzy.... so LIKE it that's an order
But liking not in the mood for Ozzy? I can't even joke about wanting to but still not finding the thingy I'm looking for because not in the mood for Ozzy doesn't even exist in the world inside my head. It would be a blasphemy I cannot do.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The pestilence is Jesus Christ,
there never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Beware the cult of purity, i
nfectious imbecility
I've made my choice, 666
Jesus is pain, Jesus is gore
Jesus is the blood that's spilled in war He's everything, he's all things dead
He's pulling on the trigger pointed at your head
There is no ****ing Jesus Christ,
there never was a sacrifice
No man upon the crucifix
Beware the cult of purity,
infectious imbecility
I've made my choice, 666
--A Catholic Man.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
But liking not in the mood for Ozzy? I can't even joke about wanting to but still not finding the thingy I'm looking for because not in the mood for Ozzy doesn't even exist in the world inside my head. It would be a blasphemy I cannot do.
try this one on for size......Saw Ozzy in concert a few years back, Metallica was the opening band.... I left before Ozzy was done... I was not in the mood for him and I was especially not in the mood for his fans.... dodged waaay to many thrown chairs and various large projectiles once Ozzy started

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
try this one on for size......Saw Ozzy in concert a few years back, Metallica was the opening band.... I left before Ozzy was done... I was not in the mood for him and I was especially not in the mood for his fans.... dodged waaay to many thrown chairs and various large projectiles once Ozzy started

I saw Ozzy back in the early 80s. Motley Crue was the opening band. Couldn't really see very well, so I don't remember if there were any thrown chairs. I was way, waaay in the back.

Wu Wei

I saw Ozzy back in the early 80s. Motley Crue was the opening band. Couldn't really see very well, so I don't remember if there were any thrown chairs. I was way, waaay in the back.
this was in the late 80s or early 90s, not exactly sure

Wu Wei

791659182_EvilFace.gif.6cb06c1e0a7ebe2e70b02873f3ad0336.gif

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I could not eat in bed - crumbs would leave wet spots as our dog licked up my mess.
I have to put Ares to bed in our bed first... he eats himself to sleep(spicy chips until he tuckers out). He's flavvless vvith it, though... nothing left for dog or cat.

Then I come dovvnstairs, enjoy an hour or so vvhere I don't have to hover over him, go upstairs, move him to his ovvn bed(he stumbles around like a zombie, but doesn't vvake) and then I go to bed(vvithout eating).