• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Snoopy didn't like filling out forms either.

View attachment 87368
one of my favorite breeds of dog
beagle-on-hillside.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I passed the AAA/AARP senior driving course to get a car insurance discount. You can all cheer now.

Wu Wei

They're not golden retrievers but they're certainly ok.
My first dog was a beagle, I really like the breed, but I would never own one again, they love to hunt and track, and the are also targeted around hunting season for theft. At least I would not own one unless I had a large amount of land for them to run around on safely

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I fully agree with the Steve Wozniak quote...... Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window..... sadly...none of our windows open.... because I have a laptop, on my desk, that I expressly told them not to order this model because they are nothing but trouble, But since they got it, can't fix it...... I am supposed to fix..... fix one issue...SURPRISE!!!...another issue pops up...repeat that loop to infinity..... I'm so happy the corp folk waste my time asking me what to buy and then buy whatever they want so they can waste more of my time to fix their mess
VVould things be better if the vvindovvs opened?
one of my favorite breeds of dog
beagle-on-hillside.jpg
My favorite breed is vvhatever the hell my brovvn mutt is.

VVe bought her, being told she vvas a husky/Scottie mix.

VVe took her to the vet for her shots, and he froze and asked vvhere in the vvorld vve got a coyote mix.

No one really knovvs vvhat she is, but she's a very, very, very vveird dog. Not at all like any other dog I've met.

Wu Wei

VVe took her to the vet for her shots, and he froze and asked vvhere in the vvorld vve got a coyote mix.

No one really knovvs vvhat she is, but she's a very, very, very vveird dog. Not at all like any other dog I've met.
1706233444284.jpeg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

What appearance/behavior is weird?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
What appearance/behavior is weird?
She does look a bit coyoteish... really long legs, skinny body. Has a husky face and an underbite. Brovvn, though. Coyote looking tail. Cute as a button, though.

She moves vveird... over the top of things like a cat. She's a one person dog, and she vvill not eat if I didn't feed her, and vvon't come in unless I open the door. If she can't be vvith me(but can see me), she'll stare at me until she can be. She does not trust company one bit(vve had someone stay vvith us 5 months, and she still barked her head off every time the person came in). If she has to go to the vet, vve have to sedate her.

The fact she tried to use the toilet vvas vveird.

She's just not very dog like.

She vvas a pandemic puppy... could be part of it, too.