• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
long day yesterday and a busy day today.....its only 9:00...and I'm sleepy

Yes, it's 8:58p, so it's getting close to 9.

Tomorrow is Friday.

4df2fz.jpg

Wirey

Fartist
Your feelings aren't facts. Always remember that. They're a minor electrical short circuit in a brain that you shouldn't be trusting in the first place.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Your feelings aren't facts. Always remember that. They're a minor electrical short circuit in a brain that you shouldn't be trusting in the first place.
Well... if I ignore those 'feelings' that I need to use the toilet, and I soil myself, its you I'll blame.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

7366408156064255274-plane-passengers-left-81526163.jpg

I would not be able to fit in one of those.

"When someone’s in my seat but I don’t wanna bother,” quipped a third.

“Southwest does allow you to choose your own seat,” joked one commenter in reference to the budget carrier’s first come first serve seating policy.

The Post reached out to Southwest Airlines for comment.

Interestingly, this is not the first person to get caught lounging in the luggage locker.

Last summer, a passenger baffled the masses after he was filmed waking up in the overhead storage bin on a Ryanair flight leaving Ibiza, Spain.

In the bizarre video, the unidentified man is seen giggling as he unfurls himself from the storage area.]/quote]

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I later came to find out that it started when the biker gangs were first started, many by WW2 veterans who were sporting war decorations they captured from the enemy. They weren't really Nazis (although it's hard to tell with some of those guys), but they seemed to like the flags and the memorabilia just the same.
It really is an interesting history. It's an unspoken chapter of what GIs were up to when they came back (like how many turned to alcohol), it's a widely unacknowledged chapter of American history yet the impact on America and American culture is massive, becoming truly a part of American lore and legend, almost every bit as much as cowboys and the characters they inspired.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have an 18 hour flight ahead of me...that's a good idea :D
The last time I had one of those was 2012 to India (I think 17 hours but not 100% sure). If I ever do that again it's either do it in shorter hops with some resting stops or win the lottery and go first class.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The last time I had one of those was 2012 to India (I think 17 hours but not 100% sure). If I ever do that again it's either do it in shorter hops with some resting stops or win the lottery and go first class.
We could do that now...but Mrs. Wu refuses and does not understand why I am not comfortable in an airplane.... all 5'2" 100 ponds of her just can't get it why I think the seats are too small and uncomfortable

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I have an 18 hour flight ahead of me...that's a good idea :D

I just did a fifteen hour flight but 18 hours? Sheeze!

It was fifteen hours to Seoul, Korea. and we also crossed the international date line which it sounds like you will too. There is a fourteen hour time difference. It sucked. I hated it actually. I was there for two weeks. How long will you be where you are going? And where are you going?