• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Oh, yes, back to this.
FAKE NEWS is this idea that which was brought and given to two companies and two cads by the same people is stolen.
How on earth does fake news enter into it..... you think that the Cobra that came out between 1965 and 1967 came after the Dodge Viper that came was around between 1992 to 2017....... you do realize time goes forward not backward and this is not opposite world

Wu Wei

Coffee, i notice things
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
How on earth does fake news enter into it..... you think that the Cobra that came out between 1965 and 1967 came after the Dodge Viper that came was around between 1992 to 2017....... you do realize time goes forward not backward and this is not opposite world
Shelby himself helped design the Vipers. There's even '96 Carrol Shelby Edition. Thus it is not stolen. The man himself was behind it.
iu

I grew up in a Chrysler household.

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
What was on it?

There was plenty of lettuce, some kind of cheese, and some other stuff. The bread was rye. I can't really remember much of anything because I devoured it due to the hunger. All I had for breakfast that day was a small croissant.

none in Beijing, at least none that I saw.... and most coffee places sell that cold flavored coffee junk

That's basically the coffee places here, too. Admittedly, I'm a fan of that sort of coffee. What's popular though is Americanos.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've never had this happen to me but maybe you?

43 Wildly Out-Of-Touch Comments From Rich People That Prove They Are Literally Living On A Different Planet

1. "While working for a valet parking service in the Santa Barbara area years ago, a woman hired us for a jewelry showing she was having at her giant house in Montecito. While waiting for guests to arrive, my boss informed me that when the guests got in their cars to leave, I needed to be sure to close their car doors. Otherwise, they would just drive off with their doors open because they're so used to people closing their car doors for them."

4. "'How could your family accountant let that happen?' when talking about how growing up, we couldn't pay the bills and had our water/electricity shut off multiple times."

24. "They lived in Boston, and we were talking about how small condos are there. They were lamenting that they had no space and, as a result, they had to buy another condo (this was Beacon Hill) because they ran out of space to store their Persian rugs."

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
In 1762, John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich®, invented the meal that changed dining forever. As the story goes, he was playing cards and did not want to leave the gaming table to eat. He asked for a serving of roast beef to be placed between two slices of bread so he could eat with his hands.
The History of the Earl of Sandwich: Since 1762 - Earl of Sandwich®

But...

The oldest sandwich so far discovered is... Rou jia mo – which translates to '”meat sandwich” – is a street snack that hails from the Shaanxi province in north-western China. It's said to be the world's oldest sandwich, dating back to the Zhou dynasty who ruled ancient China from 1046 BC.
Eat ‘the world’s oldest sandwich’ at this Sydney cafe | Gourmet Traveller

Wu Wei

Shelby himself helped design the Vipers. There's even '96 Carrol Shelby Edition. Thus it is not stolen. The man himself was behind it.
iu

I grew up in a Chrysler household.
I know all this...... this is not news to me..... I'm just concerned that you seem to think the 1960s came after the 1990s and 2000s