• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've decided when I get a car and enough money set back even if I don't have another job I'm quitting here. I'll have my business and a car to make money with so it's not like I'm quitting to do nothing. I just can't handle this anymore. I'm getting sick, I'm getting hurt, I can't do it anymore.
Amd those ******** had the nerve to get a hold of me, during a time I requested off, while I was with my friends, and ask me to come in early. It felt great telling them no. No explanations, no justification, just a no.
One of my friends think they may not like me because I intimidate them and make them uneasy by making them all potentially look bad and lazy compared to me. She's not the first to suggest something like this.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I hope you feel well soon.
When I'm free of this ****hole I will, when my backs not hurting and I'm always walking upright (I walk leaning forward a lot now), when I'm rested amd not always fatigued, and when I don't have ****heads and ****gobblers called bosses telling me I'm not good enough.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
When I'm free of this ****hole I will, when my backs not hurting and I'm always walking upright (I walk leaning forward a lot now), when I'm rested amd not always fatigued, and when I don't have ****heads and ****gobblers called bosses telling me I'm not good enough.
If I lived closer, I'd come loiter with the kids. Give them something to complain about.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Something we can all complain about

Luann Comic Strip for June 23, 2024

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thanks, but when I go I shall be ready

gatlingbear-700x445.jpg
Given the threats and calls to violence that are infecting America, in my youth I would have seriously considered buying guns and learning how to shoot to make sure I can resist if the terrorist threats being expressed come to pass.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Given the threats and calls to violence that are infecting America, in my youth I would have seriously considered buying guns and learning how to shoot to make sure I can resist if the terrorist threats being expressed come to pass.
I learned how to shoot when I was young.

0*ZgCwn7bskRIwh2Lg.jpg