• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It sounds like several of the people at @Shadow Wolf 's place of employment might benefit from experiencing a real problem, instead of being unkind about her good work.
Thinking about what my friend my friend said, that makes a lot of sense that they don't like because I make them all look lazy. I haven't been there a year and I'm a human hurricane. When it comes to doing what I do, there's only one person who has caught up to me when I'm throwing sets up. But when I'm on stick nobody else does all that I do on sets so I don't really get to compare my stab times to thier set times. I really wish they would though because they'd be forced to realize how fast I am that when I run over whoevers on sets.
Truly, it's no surprise at all to have seen the Indiana center as a top center and none around here getting that distinction. Even if they aren't as fast they've got people who I would put money on it prioritize staying busy and working smarter, not harder as much as I do.
Here, the lefthandphobic twat might actually really be jealous to explain that time she tried to tell me I'm working harder. Ya. Harder than all the rest y'all that's for damn sure.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm watching the Blues Brothers. Been a long time since I have. I forgot they ran some Nazis off the bridge.
Amd still it has a great soundtrack.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Speaking of the 10 commandments... :rolleyes:

448872143_976138354558164_371625459308884899_n.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Written in the original text!
And of course they're different - the Jewish 1st one has the sense of "[Believe] I am the Lord..."

10cmd-diffs.gif

And if you really want to get started, someone wrote these are the Hindu 10:

1. Satya (Truth)
2. Ahimsa (Non-violence)
3. Brahmacharya (Celibacy, non-adultery)
4. Asteya (No desire to possess or steal)
5. Aparighara (Non-corrupt)
6. Shaucha (Cleanliness)
7. Santosh (Contentment)
8. Swadhyaya (Reading of scriptures)
9. Tapas (Austerity, perseverance, penance)
10. Ishwarpranidhan (Regular prayers)

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
And of course they're different - the Jewish 1st one has the sense of "[Believe] I am the Lord..."

10cmd-diffs.gif

And if you really want to get started, someone wrote these are the Hindu 10:

1. Satya (Truth)
2. Ahimsa (Non-violence)
3. Brahmacharya (Celibacy, non-adultery)
4. Asteya (No desire to possess or steal)
5. Aparighara (Non-corrupt)
6. Shaucha (Cleanliness)
7. Santosh (Contentment)
8. Swadhyaya (Reading of scriptures)
9. Tapas (Austerity, perseverance, penance)
10. Ishwarpranidhan (Regular prayers)
When LeeAnder was little, we moved a lot, and had different roommates. Things changed frequently.

We had one firm rule: Don't be a jerk. The rest was details and up for negotiation.

I'll stick with my #1.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
When LeeAnder was little, we moved a lot, and had different roommates. Things changed frequently.

We had one firm rule: Don't be a jerk. The rest was details and up for negotiation.

I'll stick with my #1.
Good summary.

And now I'm to bed going.