• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
There was plenty of lettuce, some kind of cheese, and some other stuff. The bread was rye. I can't really remember much of anything because I devoured it due to the hunger. All I had for breakfast that day was a small croissant.

That's basically the coffee places here, too. Admittedly, I'm a fan of that sort of coffee. What's popular though is Americanos.
I just like coffee, regular hot coffee.... but they’ll have all sorts of different types of coffee in the USA.... Ice coffee is popular right now, but I still get hot coffee.... in Beijing.... only place I saw with hot coffee was Starbucks, which was by far the most expensive....

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've never had this happen to me but maybe you?

43 Wildly Out-Of-Touch Comments From Rich People That Prove They Are Literally Living On A Different Planet

1. "While working for a valet parking service in the Santa Barbara area years ago, a woman hired us for a jewelry showing she was having at her giant house in Montecito. While waiting for guests to arrive, my boss informed me that when the guests got in their cars to leave, I needed to be sure to close their car doors. Otherwise, they would just drive off with their doors open because they're so used to people closing their car doors for them."

4. "'How could your family accountant let that happen?' when talking about how growing up, we couldn't pay the bills and had our water/electricity shut off multiple times."

24. "They lived in Boston, and we were talking about how small condos are there. They were lamenting that they had no space and, as a result, they had to buy another condo (this was Beacon Hill) because they ran out of space to store their Persian rugs."
I list titled 43 examples but it only gives 41.
Editors are definitely still needed.

Shadow Wolf

I know all this...... this is not news to me..... I'm just concerned that you seem to think the 1960s came after the 1990s and 2000s
Nope. I grew up in Chrysler household and when I see that blue with white stripes I think Viper. It's how I was raised.

Shadow Wolf

I just ate but I'm still hungry. I'm also still tired. I want to sleep more. But I need to get to learning these Corel CAD programs so I can make things for a 3D printer.
I really need more than one day off at a time.

Shadow Wolf

I learned AutoCAD many years ago. I just opened up CorelCAD and yeah, I don't remember **** about this. Probably because the only reason I was in that class in the first place is because the guidance councilor didn't know what drafting is, neither did I, and she said it's working on computers. So I learned the hard way what drafting is, I hated the class and I absorbed and remembered absolutely nothing.

Shadow Wolf

I started watching a new show. No surprise one of my favorite characters says things like "sometimes I kill mother bugs in front of their children to serve as a warning to others" and "pain! Yay!" and loves stabbing things.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I think I may be addicted to Ritz crackers

dry-cracker-cookies-isolated-on-white-background-cutout-top-view-concept-of-food.jpg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

These are guidelines to follow under this law to make sure you don’t face civil or criminal penalties when you kill a bear:

1. You have to reasonably believe this was necessary to avoid you from being hurt or killed or your pets.
  2. It’s important you didn’t lure them with food
  3. That you didn’t intentionally put yourself in harms way, to make it likely you’d need to kill
  4. You notify FWC within 24 hours of killing the bear
  5. And YOU can’t keep, sell or dispose of any part of the bear yourself
Shadix said in addition to this law being harmful to bears, she thinks it’ll unintentionally hurt humans too.

“It doesn’t restrict where you can shoot bears and a lot of these bear sightings are in suburban neighborhoods with zero outlines. So we have someone who’s going to fire a gun at a moving target 50 feet from your child’s window.