• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The alleged gang members have been charged with kidnapping, first-degree robbery, criminal threats, false imprisonment, assault with a firearm, criminal conspiracy and other offenses.

What I didn't know was that the government uses the acronym "OMG" to refer to Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.

The Justice Department has listed the Hells Angels as an Outlaw Motorcycle Gang, which are groups that use their motorcycle clubs to conduct criminal enterprises.

There are more than 300 active OMGs, the Justice Department said, while stating that the Hells Angels was among those that "pose a serious national domestic threat."

OMG!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

What I didn't know was that the government uses the acronym "OMG" to refer to Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs.

OMG!

omg.jpg

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
I was thinking possibly the Fundamental theorem of calculus.... but I would have NEVER thought of the Potato paradox...... good catch....

Thanks. If a bag of potatoes weighing 100 kg and containing 99% water later weighs 50 kg after containing 98% water from drying, it is because the weight was obviously distributed to something else. Of course, nothing visible to us received the weight. Therefore, something invisible received it: leprechauns.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Pooka Principle: shape shifting beings that take a smaller object as defined as a function of larger objects that have been subject to be stuck together because of gravity, glue and gluten free bread and of course they just fit better