• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Regular followup cardiologist appt tomorrow. As usual, I've been collecting data for him. I don't know if it's just normal aging or clinically significant but that's his job not mine. But if I had to guess, I'd guess that what I see is nothing special given my age.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Regular followup cardiologist appt tomorrow. As usual, I've been collecting data for him. I don't know if it's just normal aging or clinically significant but that's his job not mine. But if I had to guess, I'd guess that what I see is nothing special given my age.
Why not ask?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm at that stage in my medical care where you buy a burial plot....the attendant at the cemetery asked what section of the land that is currently being offered I would like. Well, I want a plot on a hill. I don't want a flood to drown me after I'm dead.
I honestly don't care what happens to my body after I am gone. That's the truth too.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
7yP8AiZiugxAiJl7Y3x4Hgwouzr0Ip7WU4ZyWzhsPP4WwaWYA8LsE5m4xdmEczK3d5ugIFWdEc8

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

“All that wax is leannnnnnnning back under the weight of 2024 and the state of our warming planet!” the group wrote.

Cultural DC noted that they removed Lincoln’s head as it was starting to melt and slump over so that it wouldn’t fall off and break.

I suppose if Lincoln could see what was going on in America today, this might be his reaction.