• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Since you're doing what they want you to do and will do without you once you're gone, you are clearly a model employee.
True, but they are not asking me to train anyone in some of the things I do...... should be interesting there when I leave...

Wu Wei

I've been in warmer climates..... I'm not a fan..... I am a fan of just about any temp between 75 and 32......

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Don't worry

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for July 01, 2024

Wu Wei

Hey, all I know is that whenever I am in a low humidity state, I immediately get nose bleeds and then cracked lips. Not pretty.
I was in San Diego on the hottest day on record for March or February.... it was 100 and dry and I was at sea world with a 6 year old making sure she drank a lot of water..... Sea World is pretty much a giant parking lot with fish tanks

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm binging Game Of Thrones.
Tis my 2nd time watching it.
Just as enjoyable as the first time.
Makes more sense this time around.
It definitely does after one has a better grasp of who's who. I actually recommend starting with the shiw before the books because there's a ton more characters to keep track of.
And only second time? Get busy!