• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Then I upgraded to this when my dad got it for my mom, but she didn't want because "it has too many buttons."
iu

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have not even seen it once.... and don't plan on seeing it at all...... can't hold my attention due to the TOTAL lack of pick-a-nick baskets
Sure.
You've not seen it.
Hah!
You were even in it!
You made a couple cameos.

Trigger warning: Profanity & violence.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Cars today have too many electronic thingies inside them that can cause engine or other problems. 2 mini

Your car's computer system is controlled by three primary main processing cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat. fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core element is based on an FTL nanoprocessor with twenty five bilateral kelilactirals, with twenty of those being slaved into the primary heisenfram terminal.

We Never Know

No Slack
That would be crazy!

IMG_20240702_094352.jpg

"Spearfish holds the world record for the fastest recorded temperature change. On January 22, 1943, at about 7:30 a.m. MST, the temperature in Spearfish was −4 °F (−20 °C). The Chinook wind picked up speed rapidly, and two minutes later (7:32 a.m.) the temperature was +45 °F (7 °C). The 49 °F or 27 °C rise in two minutes set a world record that still holds. By 9:00 a.m., the temperature had risen to 54 °F (12 °C). Suddenly, the Chinook died down and the temperature tumbled back to −4 °F or −20 °C. The 58 °F or 32.2 °C drop took only 27 minutes"

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your car's computer system is controlled by three primary main processing cores, cross-linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat. fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core element is based on an FTL nanoprocessor with twenty five bilateral kelilactirals, with twenty of those being slaved into the primary heisenfram terminal.
Reminds me of when Mom and I used to harden etched silicon chips in the oven to make our own supercomputers. Little did I know it would come in handy when making auto repairs.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
1719932181463.png

Here is a car like the first car I had, which I shared with my mom. It looked a lot like this! Lord have mercy. I remember that the vinyl seats were held together with shower decals and it had 430k miles on it.