• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BB1pdzGq.img

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I was in a warmer climate in a past life.
This must be my first time in the hot. The low-to-mid 70s with low humidity is a very fine temperature. Perhaps cold a lot because I have slept in crude shelter in 10 degrees before. It was hard, drinks had to be in the cooler so they didn't freeze, but the weekend wasn't ruined.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Explain this to me...WHY would you do an update to the email system in the MIDDLE OF THE DANG DAY!!!!!!! Especially when it seriously effects Smart Phone email.... you know....those things EVERYBODY FREAKING USES THESE DAYS!!!.... while working from home or remote....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Explain this to me...WHY would you do an update to the email system in the MIDDLE OF THE DANG DAY!!!!!!! Especially when it seriously effects Smart Phone email.... you know....those things EVERYBODY FREAKING USES THESE DAYS!!!.... while working from home or remote....
They want to drive you totally bouncing-off-the-wall crazy, of course.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They want to drive you totally bouncing-off-the-wall crazy, of course.
Very likely..... But for a semi-retired guy such as myself.... I just started referring many of these easily avoided issues to their help desk folks to deal with...... I have things to do and naps to take

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Very likely..... But for a semi-retired guy such as myself.... I just started referring many of these easily avoided issues to their help desk folks to deal with...... I have things to do and naps to take
Since you're doing what they want you to do and will do without you once you're gone, you are clearly a model employee.