• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I got my resume updated but then I wondered if I should apply since I'll need a week off in October?
And other reasons as well.
I'm also finding it takes several layers of spray paint to change the fabric of black shoes white.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Why so long a wait?
I have no idea. And when I found the specs on Amazon, it should just be good enough for what I need it for and planned on using it for except the video editing demands will have to be light (and since I don't plan on editing the next Dr. Strange I should be ok on this end, but it's still low end enough the bare bones basics may be all it can handle).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I have no idea. And when I found the specs on Amazon, it should just be good enough for what I need it for and planned on using it for except the video editing demands will have to be light (and since I don't plan on editing the next Dr. Strange I should be ok on this end, but it's still low end enough the bare bones basics may be all it can handle).
What software do you plan to edit videos? I've not looked at Chromebook-based video editing software.