• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
Years ago I was at a friend's house after work. He was watching some cooking show and the entire episode was a dish about that line. I'm sure it would have looked great even had we not been passing a certain plant around.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Ive been to Versailles a couple of times, impressive.

I also have shares in a couple of wineries.
I have never been to Versailles but I do know how to pronounce it at least. Anyway, it was an interesting trip. I mean, I've been to Versailles, Ohio, which is saying something, not sure what, but SOMETHING. Hey, I've also been to Paris, TX.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's over 90 here but at the airport the temp is mid-70's. I choose to be cold there rather than overdressed here though I should probably take a sweatshirt just in case.

Kathryn

OK so the highs next week are supposed to be in the mid 80s and the high tomorrow is just supposed to be in the 70s so that sounds great to me. Everyone else around here is apparently flat out dying but hey, I lived in NE Texas near Dallas for 30 years and this feels fabulous to me.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A great suggestion

449122342_10232960163175547_5413627967187725537_n.jpg

Kathryn

Speaking of wine, I think I will crack open a bottle of wine that I didn't buy. And yes, a guy bought it for me but he was with his wife so it doesn't count except in my house.