• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I just started watching Babylon 5 on Tubi.
The first year is OK but the real build starts with season 2 and peaks with season 4. Season 5 is OK but since they were concerned about a cancellation after 4 most of the issues were resolved with the end of 4.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
We both can watch archeology shows, antiques shows especially the British Road Trip, "Finding Your Roots" on PBS, a number of history shows, shows by Lucy Worsley because she's so good that we enjoy all her stuff, "Mysteries of the Abandoned" (a bit of history surrounding abandoned structures and a few other things. So there's enough for us to sit in front of the TV together for an hour or so at night.

My other likes: science, cartoons, Star Trek reruns and the like will cause her to get up and leave the room.

It's too bad that there's not at least some overlap in what the two of you like.
Nice you two have a few things you can share on the screen!

We used to watch some MeTV stuff, but we don't get that channel in anymore(and I doubt he'd put his phone away for it, anyways).

We Never Know

No Slack
I love that movie! It's definitely one of my top favorite so cheesy and outlandish I laugh my *** off watching it!
I had never heard of it until a friend asked me about it. They heard about it from someone else.
So I googled it. Budget $800,000. Box office $680,000. Probably not something I will ever watch.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
giphy.gif

Zǎoshang hǎo 早上好 Good Morning

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had never heard of it until a friend asked me about it. They heard about it from someone else.
I first heard of it years ago from a friend who also enjoys unusual movies. And one thing for sure, Rubber is not a movie you seen a dozen times just different names and faces, lmao.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I am off to a winery in a bit, that is having some sort of huge sale. Get this - it's in a place called Versailles but it's actually pronounced VER SALES. I hope I can manage to stay awhile.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I am off to a winery in a bit, that is having some sort of huge sale. Get this - it's in a place called Versailles but it's actually pronounced VER SALES. I hope I can manage to stay awhile.
Ive been to Versailles a couple of times, impressive.

I also have shares in a couple of wineries.