• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
then do what I would do in that situation.... go to sleep
I want to. But I have to leave for the job in an hour. A job where I don't belong. A job that is dead end for me in the company. A job I absolutely hate. I get a few more things designed, finish some advertising courses on Coursera so I have some knowledge there, design my first controller and get the attire to weld and make my first design with those and I am likely to just quit the job.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I got a text apparently from a recruiter about a job offer I would have been interested in before I retired. I was tempted to response with "I'm 79 years old and retired for many years. But I'm willing to consider the job for a salary of $100,000/month."
I have gotten several offers from the state office I already work for. It’s a big department, but you’d think they would figure out I already work for them by now